English Teachers Needed for Beijing-Dublin International College (BDIC)
- Teaching Work:
(1) Teaching Spoken English
Teaching Objectives: Helping BDIC students pass IELTS speaking test.
Working Hours: 8 classroom hours per week
(2) Teaching Written English
Teaching Objectives: Helping BDIC students pass IELTS writing test
Working Hours: 4 classroom hours per week
(3) Doing office hours
Working hours: 4 classroom hours per week.
- Administrative Work:
(1) Assisting the English Department with students’ English activities and assessment.
(2) Attending staff meetings and fulfilling other duties as assigned.
(3) Promoting the public image of BDIC.
1) English native speaker, certified teachers (TEFL, TESOL, TESL, CELTA, TKT and CELTY, PGCE, MA ED) preferred;
2) age: 50 and below.
3) Master degree holder and above
4) at least three years of teaching experience in teaching language skills in an English environment, preferably in universities or training organizations, and related to IELTS speaking and writing (IELTS & University experience desirable).
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials via email to Hu Xinying at email@example.com or Michael Garvey (UCD administration) at firstname.lastname@example.org
-Your CV / Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, e-mail, mailing address, time available to start the work, and personal experiences and etc.
– A copy of your passport