Arts and Crafts Teacher Needed for College of Art and Design
- Job Title: Instructors of the Department of Arts & Crafts and Coordinator of International Cooperation
- Teaching Work: Teach the professional courses for the Arts and Crafts Department, related courses of design studies and the college selected courses of Arts and Crafts.
- Teaching Objectives: Undergraduate students from the Arts and Crafts department
- Working Hours: The total teaching hour of each semester shall be no less than 180 hours and no less than 380 hours for an academic year.
- Key Responsibilities and Duties:
(1) Teach the professional courses from the Arts and Crafts Department, related courses of design studies and the college selected courses of Arts and Crafts.
(2) Guide the undergraduate students from the Arts and Crafts department and help finish their graduate projects.
(3) Guide the students to participate in exhibitions and contests, and organize the exhibitions and related activities.
(4) Participate in the team building of teaching. The instructor should be able to write the syllabus, course description and other teaching related works for the Department of Arts and Crafts. The instructor should actively participate in the constructing of the major and courses, assisting the department to complete different objectives with multiple methods of instructing and practical abilities.
- Academic Work:
(1) Participate in the writing of textbooks and publish papers.
(2) Publish design or artworks.
(3) Participate in professional exhibitions.
(4) Participate in professional academic activities.
(At least two of the above must be completed.)
1) Age: 63 or below.
2) Master degree holder or above.
3) At least three years of teaching experience in related courses.
4) Published papers or works in the relevant professional areas.
To apply for this job, please submit the following materials via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
-Your CV / Resume. Please state your full name, country of residence, e-mail, mailing address, time available to start the work, and personal experiences and etc..
– A copy of your passport