Native English Speakers Needed for the English Teaching Position in BJUT
Beijing University of Technology (BJUT) is recruiting 1 native speaker for its English teaching position.
Candidates should be friendly and have good understanding of Chinese culture; abide by Chinese laws and regulations, be in good health and do not possess criminal record.
Additionally candidates should:
- Be a native speaker of English (American/British/Canadian/Australian/ New Zealand),
- Possess a teaching certificate valid from their home countries, or an English language teaching certificate (TEFL、TESOL、TESL、CELTA、TKT and CELTY);
- Master’s degree or above;
- Under 65 years old;
- Teaching experience of at least two years
Teaching load is between 14-16 classes each week, (1 class = 45minutes);;
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary: monthly salary depending on experience;
- Housing: free fully-furnished one (two) bedroom housing will be provided;
- Insurance: “Overall Insurance & Benefit Plan for People Coming to China” will be provided;
- Allowances: Travel Allowance: Reimbursement of one round trip air ticket from permanent residence to Beijing, or a subsidy each semester; Vacation Allowance: 1100 Yuan RMB each semester;Utility Allowance: 400 Yuan RMB each month;
To apply for this job, please submit your CV and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org; Please state your full name, country of residence, time available to start the work in your resume.