Current Professional Society:IEEE Member
Research Areas:Artificial Intelligence, Information Security
Honor:Jing-Hua Talents Project of Beijing University of Technology
(1) Fangfang Liang, Lijuan Duan, Wei Ma, Yuanhua Qiao, Zhi Cai,Jun Miao,Qixiang Ye.CoCNN: RGB-D Deep Fusion for Stereoscopic Salient Object Detection, Pattern Recognition, 2020, Early Access Article.
(2) Lijuan Duan, Qing En, Yuanhua Qiao, Song Cui, Laiyun Qing, DeepFeatureRepresentationBased onPrivilegedKnowledgeTransfer, Pattern Recognition Letters, 2019, 119: 62-70.
(3) Qing En, Lijuan Duan, Zhaoxiang Zhang, Xiang Bai, Yundong Zhang. Human-like Delicate Region Erasing Strategy for Weakly Supervised Detection, The Thirty-third AAAI Conference on Artificial Intelligence (AAAI), Honolulu, Hawaii, USA, 2019.1.27-2019.2.1.
(4) Lijuan Duan, Song Cui, Yuanhua Qiao, Bin Yuan. Clustering Based on Supervised Learning of Exemplar Discriminative Information, IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man and Cybernetics: Systems, 2018, Early Access Article.
(5) Lijuan Duan, Chunpeng Wu, Jun Miao, Laiyun Qing, Yu Fu. Visual Saliency Detection by Spatially Weighted Dissimilarity, IEEE Conference on Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition (CVPR), Colorado, USA, 2011.6.20-2011.6.25.
She receivedher Ph.D. degree in Computer Science from the Institute of Computing Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing in 2003. She is currently a Professor at the College of Computer Science and Technology, Beijing University of Technology, China.Her research interests include artificial intelligence, image processing and machine vision, and information security.She has published more than 80 research articles in refereed journals and proceedings on image processing, brain intelligence and information security.