Name: Deng Jun
Degrees: Doctor of Engineering
Title: Associate Professor
Optoelectronic Materials and Devices
1. Li Chaohui, Deng Jun, Sun Weiye, He Leilei, Li Jianjun, Han Jun, and Shi Yanli, Improvement of Tunnel Compensated Quantum Well Infrared Detector, J. Semicond., 2019, 40(12), 122902.
2. Liu Ming，Deng Jun ，Feng Xian-fei，Qian Feng-song, Design of Highly Sensitive Space Point Target Detection System, Chinese Optics, Vol．11 No．1,2018 p115-120
3. Feng Xianfei, Deng Jun, Liu Ming, Li Chaohui and Zou Deshu, Microlens Array For Shortwave Infrared Detectors, Opto-Elec Eng, 2017, 44(6): 633-637
4. MOU Tong, Deng Jun, Du Yujie, Feng Xianfei, Liu Ming, Electron Multiplication Avalanche Photodiode with Super Lattices Avalanche Region, Semiconductor Optoelelctrnics, Vol.38, No.5, 2017, p653-656
5.Liu Qi, Deng Jun, Xu Chen, Xie Yiyang, Dong Yibo, Pan Guanzhong, and Sun Jie, High Responsivity Sensing of Unfocused Laser and White Light Using Graphene Photodetectors Grown by Chemical Vapor Deposition, OPTICAL MATERIALS EXPRESS, Vol. 6, No. 7,2016,p1258-1264
6. Xia Wei, Deng Jun, Mou Tong, Du Yujie, Study of Etching for Mesa-isolated InP/InGaAs Avalanche Photo Diode, Applied Physics Frontier, Volume 4, Issue 1, 2016,P1-7
7. Tian Ying, Deng Jun, He Linjie, Du Yujie, Niu Xiaochen,Xia Wei, The Optimization of the InGaAs/InP Material for Photodetectors, Applied Physics Frontier, Volume 3, Issue 1, 2015, P.11-15
8. Niu Xiaochen, Deng Jun, Shi Yanli, Tian Ying, Zou Deshu, Study of the ICP Etching Process on InGaAs/InP Array Devices, Proc. of SPIE Vol. 9300, 93000Q, International Symposium on Optoelectronic Technology and Application 2014: Infrared Technology and Applications
Dr. Deng Jun received his Ph.D. in Engineering from the Institute of Electronic Information and Control Engineering, Beijing University of Technology in 2006. His research and teaching work mainly focus on the field of Semiconductor Optoelectronic Materials and Devices. He participated in or undertaken more than a dozen projects, such as those funed by the National 973 Plan and National 863 Plan, and projects from Beijing Municipal Commission of Science and Technology, and other educational commission and enterprises. He also published more than 40 academic papers in conferences and journals at home and abroad.