Name: Feng Jinchao
Degrees: Ph. D.
Current Professional Societies:IEEE Senior Member
Research Areas:Computational imaging, Optical imaging, Biomedical signal processing, Medical image analysis
Honors: Beijing Nova Program
1. Jinchao Feng, Qiuwan Sun, Zhe Li, Zhonghua Sun, and Kebin Jia, Back Propagation Neural Network Based Reconstruction Algorithm for Diffuse Optical Tomography, Journal of Biomedical Optics, 24(5), 051407 (2019).
2. Jinchao Feng, Shudong Jiang, Brian W. Pogue, Keith D. Paulsen, Weighting Function Effects in A Direct Regularization Method for Image-guided Near-infrared Spectral Tomography of Breast Cancer, Biomedical Optics Express, 9(7): 3266-3283, 2018.
3. Zhe Li,Jinchao Feng, Pengyu Liu, Zhonghua Sun, Gang Li, Kebin Jia, Improving the Spectral Measurement Accuracy Based on Temperature Distribution and Spectra-temperature Relationship, Infrared Physics & Technology, 2018, 90: 87-94.
4. Brian Pogue,Jinchao Feng, Ethan LaRochelle, Petr Brůža, Huiyun Lin, Rongxiao Zhang, Jennifer Shell, Scott Davis, Hamid Dehghani, Sergei Vinogradov, David Gladstone, Lesley Jarvis, Maps of in Vivo Oxygen Pressure With Submillimetre Resolution and Nanomolar Sensitivity Enabled by Cherenkov-excited luminescence Scanned Imaging, Nature Biomedical Engineering, vol. 2, 254-264, 2018.
5. Jinchao Feng, Kebin Jia, Zhe Li, Brian W. Pogue, Mingjie Yang, and Yaqi Wang, Bayesian Sparse Based Reconstruction in Bioluminescence Tomography Improves Localization Accuracy and Reduces Computational Time. Journal of Biophotonics, 2018, 11: e201700214, pp. 1-15.
Jinchao Feng received his Ph.D. degree in Electronics and System from Beijing University of Technology, Beijing, China, in 2010. He is currently a Professor with the Faculty of Information Technology, Beijing, China. His research interests include computational imaging, medical image processing and analysis. He has authored or coauthored more than 50 research papers in the international journals and conferences.