Name: Fang Chao
Current Professional Societies：
Senior Member of China Communications Association;
Member of IEEE, IEEE Communications Society and China Computer Society
Intelligent Network Control;
Intelligent Edge Computing
Science and Technology Nova of Beijing, 2019;
Excellent Talent of Beijing University of Technology, 2018;
Rixin Talent and Excellent Talent of Beijing University of Technology, 2017
1. Chao Fang, Haipeng Yao, Zhuwei Wang, Wenjun Wu, Xiaonin Jin, F. Richard Yu*. A Survey of Mobile Information-Centric Networking: Research Issues and Challenges, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 2018, 20(3): 2353-2371.
2. Chao Fang, F. Richard Yu*, Tao Huang, Jiang Liu, Yunjie Liu. A Survey of Green Information-Centric Networking: Research Issues and Challenges, IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, 2015, 17(3): 1445-1472.
3. Chao Fang, Song Guo, Zhuwei Wang, Huawei huang, Haipeng Yao, Yunjie Liu. Data-Driven Intelligent Future Network: Architecture, Use Cases, and Challenges, IEEE Communications Magazine, 2019, 57(7) : 34-40.
4. Chao Fang, F. Richard Yu, Tao Huang, Jiang Liu, Yunjie Liu. Distributed Energy Consumption Management in Green Content-Centric Networks via Dual Decomposition, IEEE Systems Journal, 2017, 11(2): 625-636.
5. Chao Fang, Haipeng Yao, Zhuwei Wang, Pengbo Si, Yixin Chen, Xiaodong Wang, F. Richard Yu. Edge Cache-based ISP-CP Collaboration Scheme for Content Delivery Services, IEEE Access, 2018, 7: 5277-5284.
Fang Chao is Associate Professor and Master Student Supervisor of Beijing University of Technology. He used to be visiting scholars of Kyoto University and Muroran Institute of Technology in Japan, Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organization and University of Technology Sydney in Australia, and Hong Kong Polytechnic University. He has presided over one national-level, six provincial and ministerial level, and four university-level scientific research projects. He has published more than 36 SCI/EI papers on international major journals and conferences and one academic book.