Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
Member of Beijing Association of Cultural and Creative industries
Research on machine learning, data mining, intelligent education, pattern recognition, natural language processing theory and application technology.
1. Member of the expert group of Beijing Municipal Commission of Culture and Creativity,
2. Expert of China Education Information Technology of the Ministry of education.
1. He has published more than 15 academic papers, including 8 EI and ISTP papers.
2. Electronic Industry Press has published more than 100 series of teaching software for primary and secondary schools.
3. The Higher Education Press publishes a total of 11 multimedia teaching software of "Computer Grade Examination Question Bank and Simulation Examination".
In 1991, he graduated from the Department of Applied Mathematics of Beijing University of Technology with a Master's degree and is now an Associate Professor.
In recent years, he is mainly engaged in intelligent education, and AI intelligent system related research, including machine learning, intelligent recognition, image processing, natural language processing and other directions. He has presided over and participated in more than 10 projects, including National Torch Plan Project, National Innovation Fund Project, Ministry of Education project, Beijing Project, and major enterprise projects, etc. More than 100 papers and professional teaching materials have been published.