Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies:
1. Director of the Department of Social Work inthe Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences;
2. Researcher of Capital Social Construction and Social Management Collaborative Innovation Center;
3. Researcher of Beijing Social Management Research Base
1.Urban and Rural Sociology;
3.Grassroots Social Governance
1. Doctoral Academic Newcomer Award of the Ministry of Education, 2012;
2. “NewTalent Project ” of Beijing University of Technology, 2016 (北京工业大学“日新人才”计划);
3. Outstanding Young Talent Project (青年拔尖人才计划) of High Level Team Building of Beijing Municipal Education Commission, 2019;
4.The 8th Science Research Famous Achievement Award (Youth Achievement Award) in Higher Institution (Humanities and Social Sciences) ofthe Ministry of Education, 2020.
1.Governmentality and Legitimacy of Rural Governance – Field Narrative and Interpretation of ChineseBei Town, Social Sciences Academic Press, November 2016.
2.The Hierarchy of Profit Division and Grassroots Governance Involution: The Logic of Rural Governance under the Background of the Resource Input [J],Chinese Journal of Sociology, 2015,35(03):95-120.
3. The Paradox of Government Purchase of Services: An Observation on the Participation of Social Organizations in Community Governance[J]. Beijing Cultural Review, 2020(01):111-118+143.
4. Multiple Identities and Generative Logic of Village Cadres under the Petition System [J]. Journal of South China Agricultural University(Social Science Edition), 2020,19(01):21-31.
5.Practical Alienation of Rural Minimum Subsistence Guarantee Policy under Technological Governance——A Field Survey of Rural Area in M District of H City [J]. Journal of Southwest University (Social Sciences Edition), 2019,45(01):38-45+193.
6.Political and Social Consequences of China's Rural Stratum Differentiation[J]. Beijing Cultural Review, 2018(06):88-95.
7. “Qi” and “Life Politics” of Rural Class Differentiation: Base on the Investigation of Xi Village of Ping Town in East Zhejiang[J]. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition),2017,17(06):1-13+162.
8.The Reform ofShu and the Reconstruction of Dao: The Dilemma and Outlet of Rural Governance under the Background of Resource Changes[J]. AcademiaBimestrie, 2017(04):18-26.
9.Campus Violence and Private Relief in County Society: Taking Guangxi CountyMiddle School as an Example[J]. China Youth Study, 2018(08):80-86+93.
10.Farmers' Removal Will and Induced Changes Path: Based on an Individual Case in Wang Village Locatedin North China[J]. Journal of Hunan Agricultural University (Social Sciences), 2017,18(03):37-43.
11.A Study on the Participation of Family Affairs of Rural College Students in the Post-90s—Taking Rural Area of Town A in South Fujian as an Example[J]. China Youth Study, 2017(07):82-88.
12.A Study on the Social Integration of Foreign Businessmen in Ethnic Minority Communities——Taking Q Village under the Background of Tourism Development as an Example [J]. Journal of Guangxi University (Philosophy and Social Science), 2017,39(05):105-111.
13.Governance of Villages: An Explanation Framework for Understanding Peasants' Collective Petition[J]. The Journal of Jiangsu Administration Institute, 2016(06):73-80.
14.From "Ancestral View" to "Real Right View": The Evolution and Conflict of Land Ideas——Based on the Sociological Analysis of the Controversy over Land Rights in Y Village of Guangdong[J]. China Rural Survey, 2014(06):25-36+94-95.
15.From Overall Control to Deliberative Governance——Transformation of Rural Governance and Its Dilemma Based on a Historic Inspection of “Nail Households” Governance inBei Town[J]. Journal ofHuazhong University of Science and Technology (Social Science Edition), 2014,28(06):21-27.
16. From Fighting Politics, Grass-roots Politics to Non-fighting Politics: Inquisitive and Reflective Comment Based on Farmers' Petition[J]. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition), 2014,14(01):20-27.
17.Tied Check-and-Balance: Operational Mechanism of Grassroots Organizations'Power[J].Chinese Journal of Sociology, 2012,32(01):104-125.
18."Ancestor′s Inheritance Property Right" in the Expression and Practice of the Landownership Embedded in the Earthbound Society: A Field Investigation of Clan-like Villages in the Northwestern Jiangxi Province[J]. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition), 2012,12(02):68-76.
19.Farmers Petitioning against the Background of the Village Governed by the Rich: Defending Rights or Venting Anger?[D]. Huazhong University of Science and Technology, 2009.
20.On the "Embedded Governance" of the Grassroots Government——Based on the Field Investigation of LuZhong Dong Village[J]. Youth Studies, 2011(01):23-32+94-95.
21.Unbalance of Farmers' Rights and Responsibilities and Governance Crisis in the Post-tax Era[J]. Journal of Fujian Provincial Committee Party School of CPC, 2012(08):42-48.
22.Wealthy People Rule the Village with Mixed Feelings[N].Chinese Social Science, 2011-11-01(014).
23. Tradition and Evolution: A Study on the Domestic Violence of Rural Young Couples——Taking L Village, M County, Gansu Province as an Example[J]. China Youth Study, 2016(04):70-76.
24.Present and Prospect of the Research on “
the Lost Only Child Family” Under the Perspective of Social Work[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2016,16(05):20-26.
25.Motivation and Social Adaptation of New Generation Migrant Workers[J]. China Youth Study, 2015(02):63-68+62.
26.On Experience and its Influence of Rural Parents Accompanying Their Children to School from the Perspective of Life Journey: Based on a Field Investigation ofHua County Town in Gansu Province[J]. Journal of Nanjing Agricultural University (Social Sciences Edition), 2015,15(05):55-63+139.
27.The Route and Mechanism of Rural “Inter-generational Exploitation” [J]. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2014,13(02):49-58.
28. "Flash Marriage" and "Trans-provincial Marriage": Comparative Research on Young Workers'[J]. Northwest Population Journal, 2012,33(04):52-57.
a Framework for the Current Change of the Women's Status in the Family——Based on the field study of a Village CalledXingFu in the East of Liaoning Province[J]. Northwest Population Journal, 2011,32(01):83-87+94.
ChenFeng, born inYongtai city of Fujian Province in 1985, Doctor of Sociology, Associate Professor, Supervisor of Masters (Sociology, Social Work, Public Administration), now is the director of the department of social work in the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of Beijing University of Technology. He graduated from the Department of Social Sciences ofHuazhong University of Science and Technology and China Rural Governance Research Center in 2013
, Chen is currently chairing (including completing) 2 National Social Science Fund projects, 2 Beijing Social Science Fund projects, and a number of projects commissioned by Beijing Municipal Social Work Commission, Civil Affairs Bureau,Chaoyang District Organization Department, etc. Healsohas
conducted field investigations in urban and rural communities in more than ten provinces and cities nationwide for more than 600 days.
More than 30 papershave been published in CSSCI publications such as " Chinese Journal of Sociology" and " China Rural Survey",which have been reprinted and abstracted more than 10 times in full text byPhotocopy of Newspapers and Periodicals
by Renmin University of China and Chinese Social Sciences Digest, and relevant research has been listed as internal reference by relevant government departments. In addition, he
published academic reviews or academic essays in more than ten media including People's Daily, CCTV, China Social Science News, Guangming.com,
Peng Pai.com, and Caixin.com.
Host scientific research projects:
1. Research on Rural Governance System Combining Autonomy, Rule of Law and Rule of Virtue under the Strategy of Rural Revitalization, National Social Science Fund General Project (2019-),Projectin Research;
2. Research on Rural Social Governance under the Background of Social Stratum (2015-2018), National Social Science Fund Youth Project, Project Completed, Evaluation: Good;
3. Talented people return home to participate in the Beijing Rural Revitalization Study (2018-), Beijing Social Science Fund Key Project, Project in Research;
4. Research on the Stratum Basis of Rural Community Governance Mechanism Innovation in Beijing (2014-2017), Beijing Social Science Fund Youth Project,Project Completed, Evaluation: Excellent;
5. Research on the Dilemma and Countermeasures of Beijing's Burden Reduction (2019), Beijing Social Work Commission and Civil Affairs Bureau entrusted decision-making consultation project;
6. Chaoyang District Party Construction Leads Rural Urbanization Research (2019-),Chaoyang District Party Committee Organization Department entrusted decision-making consultation project