Name: Diao Liu
Current Professional Society:
Chinese Society for Studying Japanese Philosophies standing director
Japanese Thought and Culture
1. Excellent Teacher, Beijing University of Technology;
2. Japanese Academic Evaluation;
1. The Research on Kiyoshi Miki's Philosophy: with a Clue of Showa Thought. Social Sciences Academic Press(China), October, 2008.
2. Editor-in-Chief: Japanese philosophy and thought 2016. Social Sciences Academic Press(China), October, 2018.
3. Challenges of e-finance. The Commercial Press, July,2000.
4. "Introduction to painting letter". Guangxi Arts Publishing House, December, 2000.
5. Gadamer's fusion of vision: adventurers of modern thought. Hebei Education Press, January, 2002.
6. Public Philosophy Volume 10: the prospect of Public Philosophy in the 21st century. People's Publishing House, June,2009.
7. Decentralization reform in Japan. Social Sciences Academic Press(China), March,2013.
8. China's Thinking World. SDX Joint Publishing Company, April,2014.
9. White Stone in Xinjing and its Catholic View. Japanese Studies, Issue 5, 2000.
10. Mikikiyosi and its Philosophy. Japanese Studies, Issue 1, 2004.
11. Current Development and Problems of Japanese Think Tanks. Social Sciences Abroad, Issue 3, 2013.
12. A study on Japanese- Chinese Translation of Unmarked Ppassive Sentences. Journal of Xi'an International Studies University，Issue 2, 2005.
13. Japanese academic evaluation system.Social Sciences Abroad, Issue23, 2017.
Diao Liu, born in Lingshan County, Guangxi in December 1973, got her Bachelor’s Degree from Shandong University, Master’s Degree from Beijing Foreign Studies University and Doctoral Degree from the Graduate School of Chinese Academy of Social Sciences. She has studied and visited abroad at Keio University in Japan and Tokyo University in Japan. She has published nearly 10 monographs and translations, many academic papers, and hosted 3 research projects at the municipal level or above in Beijing.