Current Professional Societies
1. Editorial Board of Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Science Edition);
2. Director of China Sports Law Research Association;
3. Executive Director of Beijing Sports Law and Olympic Legal Affairs Research Association.
4. Director of Academic Committee of Physical Education Department
1. Sports Law;
2. Sports Sociology;
3. Sports Psychology.
1. Beijing Young and Middle-aged Teachers, 2005;
1.Xin-jun HAN, Study on Issue of Athlete' s Right and Interest in Olympic Movement, China Sport Science 27(2007)62-65.
2.Xin-jun HAN, Cai-qin GAO, Xiao-hua HU, Study of Athletes’Deviant Behaviors, Journal of Shanghai University of Sport 37(2013)39-43.
3.Xin-jun HAN, Xiao-hua HU, On the deviant behaviors and legal controls of the professional sports clubs, Journal of Hebei Normal University(Philosophy and Social Sciences Edition) 36(2013)151-156.
4.Xin-jun HAN, Xiang-yong LI, Hong-jun MA, Deviant Behavior in the Olympic Games, Journal of Tianjin University of Sport 28(2013)20-25.
5.Xin-jun HAN, Jie Zhang, Xin Li, Deviant Behaviors at the Recent Three National Games and the Control Countermeasures, Journal of Chengdu Sport University 40(2014)43-49.
6.Xin-jun HAN, Yu-ping Lv, Lun-li Xie, Hidden Rules in Sports Competitions and the Governance, Journal of Chengdu Sport University 40(2014)1-8.
7.Xin-jun HAN, Gui-sheng Zhao, Xiao-hua HU, Research on the Problems and Countermeasures of Legal Construction of School Physical Education in China, Sports Culture Guide 4(2015)12-15.
8.Hai-ying Zhang, Xin-jun HAN, Identification: Key to Resolution of Professional Disputes of Chinese Athletes Journal of Wuhan Institute of Physical Education 52(2018)57-62.
Han Xinjun, is a professor in the Physical Education Department of Beijing University of Technology. He supervises Master Students in Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences. He has presided over or participated in more than 10 provincial and ministerial research projects, and published more than 20 papers in Chinese core journals such as "China Sports Science", "Sports & Science", "Journal of Shanghai University of Sport" as the first author. And some project achievements were included in the Photocopy of Renmin University of China. Currently,he is hosting several research projects:
1. Research on Comprehensive Governance of Sports Events from the Perspective of Global Governance (2018 National Social Science Fund Project);
2. Research on the Modification of the Guarantee Condition of Sports Law from the Perspective of Governance Theory (2018 key project of decision-making consulting research of the State Sports General Administration);
3. Deviant behavior in sports competition and its legal control (2012 Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Fund Project).