Name: Jin Baohua
Current Professional Societies:
1. Executive Director of Modern Education Management Professional Committee of Chinese Society of Educational Development Strategy
2. Executive Director of National Academic Committee on Educational Effectiveness, Member of its Academic Committee
3. Director of China Higher Education Society Learning Science Research Branch
4. Professor in charge ofMinistry of Education Strategic Research Base--"Local High-level University Development Strategy Research Center"
5. One of the Editorial Board of Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Science Edition)
6. Member of Academic Committee of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of BJUT,
7. Member of Teaching Steering Committee
8. Commission for Discipline Inspection
1. Basic Theory of Higher Education and University management
2. Higher Engineering Education
1. Education Management
2. Educational Economy and Management
1. The doctoral dissertation "On the Ethical Basis of Education Management" was rated as "2008 Excellent Doctoral Dissertation of Hubei Province" by the Degree Committee of the Hubei Provincial Government.
2. In 2013, he was appraised as a top-notch young talent in Beijing-based colleges and universities; was selected as the "Cultivation Plan for the Introduction and Cultivation of High-level Talents in Beijing-based Colleges and Universities" (2013-2015).
3. In 2013, “Talent Project” of BJUT (2013-2015)
4. In 2015, Excellent Communist Party Member
5. In 2012, co-edited the book "Theoretical Thinking and Practical Exploration of College Education Reform", which won the second prize of the 12th Beijing Philosophy and Social Science Outstanding Achievements.
6. In June 2019, he was awarded the title of "Beijing University of Technology Excellent Master Degree Thesis Supervisor", and his graduate student Geng Ge's degree thesis "Research on the Status of Ritual Education in Rural Primary Middle Schools in Huaibei City and Research on Countermeasures" won the professional degree of Beijing University of Technology in 2019 Excellent master degree thesis.
7. In June 2015, he was awarded the title of "Beijing University of Technology Outstanding Master Degree Thesis Supervisor", and his graduate student Wang Ying's thesis "Research on the Collaborative Mechanism of Applied Innovative Talent Cultivation in Capital Universities" won the 2015 Beijing University of Technology Outstanding Master Degree paper.
8. In November 2019, the paper "Australian High School Education General Education Integration: Evolution, Basic Features and Realistic Enlightenment" (Jin Baohua, Gao Wang) was awarded the "Excellent Paper of the 2019 Academic Annual Conference" by the Chinese Academy of Higher Education Learning Science Research.
9. In 2012, the paper "Humanity Hypothesis and Evolution of Educational Management Theoretical Model" won the first prize in the third national academic evaluation of teaching management and curriculum construction.
10. In 2016, he participated in the translation of the monograph "Towards a highly developed society of education: a higher education system from an international comparative perspective"whichwon the second prize of the 9th Higher Education Scientific Research Outstanding Achievement Award of the Chinese Higher Education Society.
11. In 2013, the research paper "Investigation Report on the Adaptability of Undergraduate Freshmen in Science and Engineering Colleges --- Taking a University in Beijing as an Example", which guided the graduate student Wang Ying, won the Excellent Paper Award of the 11th Annual Academic Meeting of the National Research Society of University Science.
12. The paper "Cultivation Mode and Enlightenment of Undergraduate Applied Innovative Talents in Developed Countries" (Jin Baohua, Liu Yuhan) won the "Excellent Paper Award" of "Teaching Research".
13. In 2014, as a key participant in the "practice the concept of 'integrated education', small disciplines, large operations, training high-level compound talents" project, won the first prize of Beijing University of Technology outstanding education and teaching achievements.
14. In 2008, he was rated as an advanced individual in Beijing University of Technology's Olympic Work.
1. On the Ethical Basis of Education Management, Central China Normal University Press, 2012.
2. Open the Heart: Psychological Counseling for Primary and Middle School Students, China Children's Publishing House, 2001.
3. Theoretical Thinking and Practical Exploration of Teaching Reform in Higher Education, People’s Publishing House, 2010.
4. Hubei Education History, Hubei Education Press, 2003.
5. Higher Education towards a Developed Society: Higher Education System in the Perspective of International Comparison, China Science Publishing House, 2014.
6. Analysis of the outline of the national Master's Entrance Examination for Pedagogy Students 2007, 2008, 2009, Central China Normal University Press, 2006, 2007, 2009.
7. Theoretical Logic and Value Elements of Good Governance in University [J]. Modern Education Management, 2019(10): 41-46.
8. The Evolution, Characteristics and Enlightenment of Higher Education in New York City as World City [J]. Modern Education Science, 2017(06): 149-156.
9. Theoretical Logic and Practical Path of Supply-front Structural Reform in Higher Education [J]. Education & Economy, 2016(06): 17-23.
10. Social Service Function of American State University: Evolution, Characteristics and Enlightenment [J]. Educational Research and Experiment, 2016(03): 64-70.
11. Free Development of Human: The Ultimate Good of Educational Administration [J]. Educational Research, 2014, 35(12): 30-36.
12. The Internationalized Personnel Training of Local Universities of Beijing in the Context of Global City: Problems and Countermeasures [J]. Theory and Practice of Education, 2016, 36(06): 7-9.
13. The Synergetic Mechanism andits Revelation of Cultivating Applied Innovative Talents of American State University [J]. Modern Education Management, 2016(11): 110-115.
14. Education Management Ethics: A Research Field to be Deepened [J]. Contemporary Education Sciences, 2015(07): 39-42.
15. Institutional Obstacles and Countermeasures to Improve the Internationalization of Local High-level Universities [J]. Higher Agricultural Education, 2015(09): 12-15.
16. Social Service Function of Local High-level Universities: Problems and Improvements [J]. Education Exploration, 2015(11): 67-70.
17. Research on the Development Strategy of Local High-level Universities [J]. Education Exploration, 2014(04): 18-20.
18. "School-Site Alliance": A New Mechanism for Cooperation between Local High-Level Universities and Regional Science and Technology[J]. Chinese University Science & Technology, 2015(08): 4-6.
19. Discussion on Tide Course in Universities [J]. Research in Teaching, 2016, 39(03): 67-71.
20. An Analysis of Educational Equity Based on Bourdieu's Cultural Capital Theory [J]. Journal of Higher Education, 2015(08): 9-11.
21. Investigation and Analysis of Professional Identity of Postgraduates of Humanities and Social Sciences in Local Universities of Science and Technology [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education) , 2015(09): 32-35.
22. Cultivation mode of undergraduate applied innovative personnel in developed countries and relative inspiration [J]. Research in Teaching, 2015, 38(01): 87-92.
23. Internal Supervisory Mechanism of Standardized School-running of Private Colleges: Problems and Solutions [J]. Journal of Huanghe S&T University, 2014, 16(05): 31-35.
24. On the Ethics of Education Management [J]. Heilongjiang Researches on Higher Education, 2012, 30(04): 9-11.
25. On the Relationship between the Legal Basis and Ethical Basis of Education Management [J]. Education Research Monthly, 2012(01): 58-60.
26. Assumption about Human Nature and the Evolution of the Educational Administrative Theory Model [J]. Theory and Practice of Education, 2013, 33(01): 16-19.
27. The Supervision Mechanism of American Private Universities: Types, Features and Enlightenment [J]. Heilongjiang Researches on Higher Education, 2013, 31(10): 14-17.
28. Research on the Supervisory Board System of Private Colleges and Universities [J]. Beijing Education, 2013(12): 48-50.
29. Reflection on the Bad Academic Performance of Local College Students——Based on the Perspective of Learning Theory [J]. Journal of Educational Institute of Jilin Province, 2013, 29(08): 62-63.
30. Psychological characteristics and transformation strategies of underachievers in local colleges and universities [J]. China Electric Power Education, 2012(23): 122-123+134.
31. Problems and Improvement Strategies Faced by the Continuous Education of Local College Student Party Members in the Period of Popularization [J]. China Electric Power Education, 2012(16): 112-113.
32. A historical review of the debates over the educational essence [J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition), 2012, 14(07): 18-22.
33. Some Reflections on the Ethical Basis of Educational Management, China Education Management Review (Volume 6), Educational Sciences Press, January 2011.
34. Establishinga "School-Site Alliance" to Innovate Local High-Level Universities and Regional Scientific and Technological Cooperation Mechanisms, Science and Technology Commission of the Ministry of Education · Expert Recommendation, 2015(02).
35. Western Natural Coherence Education Management Ethics and Its Enlightenment [J]. Modern Education Management, 2011(10): 126-128.
36. On the Value and Function of Ethical Education Management [J]. Education Exploration, 2010(03): 18-19.
37. Western Scientism Education Management Ethics and Enlightenment [J]. Journal of Ningbo University (Educational Science Edition), 2009, 31(03): 22-26+67.
38. Western Humanism Education Management Ethics and Enlightenment [J]. Modern Education Management, 2009(08): 89-92.
39. On the Connotation and Characteristics of Educational Management Ethics Foundation [J]. Journal of Educational Development, 2009(03): 15-18.
40. Value education: an interpretation of a proposition [J]. Journal of Educational Development, 2009(03): 15-18.
41. On the Flexible Strategies of Credit System Reform in Local Undergraduate Colleges [J]. Modern Education Science, 2010(03): 146-148+172.
42. The Concept of Quality in Higher Education Talent Cultivation in China: its Evolution and Implications [J]. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 2009, 30(02): 48-53.
43. Challenges and Countermeasures: On the Reform in Christian Universities Under the Background of the Rising Chinese Domestic Universities [J]. Private Education Research, 2007(03): 78-82+108.
44. Why Wang Xiaobing was disciplined: a case study of adolescents turning to aggressive behavior, Hunan Education (Education Comprehensive), 2007(12).
45. Discussion of the Cultivation of Organization Culture in Universities [J]. Journal of Yangzhou University (Higher Education Study Edition), 2007(01): 30-32.
46. On the Differences between Chinese and Western Teachers' Morality and the Realistic Enlightenment [J]. Journal of Teaching and Management, 2007(21): 11-12.
47. Exploration of the Cultivation of Schools' Organization Cultures [J]. Journal of Jingmen Technical College, 2007(07): 25-28.
48. Test anxiety and its counseling for elementary and middle school students, Hubei Admissions Test. Theoretical Research, 2007(02).
49. Challenges and countermeasures: education reform in Christian universities [J]. Journal of Qingdao University of Science and Technology (Social Sciences), 2006(03): 97-101.
50. Burton Investigation Team and Religious Education Reform of Missionary University [J]. Journal of East China Normal University (Educational Sciences), 2006(01): 84-90.
51. The Status of Education in Social Development and the Establishment of Priority Development Strategy for Education in China [J]. Forum on Contemporary Education, 2006(12): 24-26.
52. Burton Commission and the Chinese Reform in Christian Universities [J]. Journal of Shanxi Normal University (Social Science Edition), 2006(03): 107-110.
53. A motivational study of the Burton Commission in China[J]. Journal of Hebei Normal University (Educational Science Edition), 2006(02): 52-58.
54. The Historical Enlightenment of "Rejuvenating the Country through Science and Education"[J]. Journal of Tianjin Academy of Educational Science, 2006(03): 95-96.
55. Durkheim's Secular Moral Thoughts and Realistic Enlightenment [J]. Journal of Nanyang Teachers’ College, 2006(08): 96-99.
56. Investigation and Research on Further Promoting the Reform and Development of Teachers Colleges [J]. Educational Research, 2001(01): 53-59.
57. Students Studying in Japan and Modern Compulsory Education [J]. The Journal of Shanxi Teachers University, 2001(04): 94-98.
58. On Yan Yangchu's Scientific Popularization Thought [J]. Guizhou Culture and History, 2001(03): 41-46.
59. Paradox and reconstruction: reflections on the current educational value orientation [J]. Social Science Front, 2000(06):222-224.
60. General Education Curriculum Setting and Implementation Approach [J]. EDUCATIONAL REVIEW, 2000(04): 33-35.
61. On the Differences between Chinese and Western Teachers' Morality, Secondary education, 2001(08).
62. Middle School Students' Frustration Counseling Secondary education, 2001(04).
Jin Baohua, born in Gushi city HenanProvince in 1974,is a member of CPC, Doctor of Pedagogy and a researcher. He graduated from Huazhong Normal University, majoring in Educational Management, History of Education, Principles of Education (Principle of Educational Management Principles) for his Bachelor’s, Master’s and Doctor’s Degrees. He once worked in the Academic Affairs Office of University of International Business and Economics, but now he works in the Institute of Higher Education, Beijing University of Technology. He has published nearly 50 periodical papers and some of them have been full-text reprinted by Photocopy Materials of Renmin University of China. Jin has written, edited and co-edited five academic monographs. Research topics that he hosts or takes part in include:
1. Host: 2018 Ministry of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Research Planning Fund Project "Research on Logical Approaches, Mode Selection and Implementation Paths of World-Class Discipline Construction in Local High-Level Universities" (In Research);
2. Host: Beijing Philosophy and Social Sciences 2018 Base Project "Research on the Mechanism and Path of Integrating Green Ideas into College Engineering Education" (In Research);
3. Host: 2011 National Twelfth Five-Year Plan for Educational Science "Research on the Development Strategy of Local High-Level Universities under the Background of Building a Strong Higher Education Country" (Completed);
4. Host: 2012 Humanities and Social Sciences Research and Planning Fund Project of the Ministry of Education, "Basic Characteristics, Development Experiences and Enlightenment of Higher Education in World Cities" and Beijing (Completed);
5. Host: Beijing Philosophy and Social Science Planning 2013 Annual Planning Project "Research on the Collaborative Mechanism of Applied Innovative Talent Cultivation in Capital Universities" (Completed);
6. Host: 2012 Beijing Municipal Education Commission and Municipal Education Commission commissioned a project (Beijing Education Science Planning Project) "Research on the Standardized Supervision Mechanism of Private Universities" (Completed);
7. Host: 2013 Beijing Municipal Commission of Education Humanities and Social Sciences Project "Research on the International Talent Training Model of Local High-Level Universities in the Background of Building a World City" (Completed);
8. Host: Beijing Education Science "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" 2009 Youth Project "Attribution and Countermeasures of Students' Poor Academic Performance in Local Universities in Beijing" (Completed);
9. Host: Beijing Municipal Education Science "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" 2010 major bidding project "Higher Education Applied Innovative Talent Training Research" sub-project "International Comparable Research on Applied Innovative Talent Training" (Completed);
10. Host: Beijing University of Technology's 2018 major teaching research project "Optimization of local high-level university undergraduate teaching governance under the background of" double first-class " (In Research);
11. Host: Beijing University of Technology 2015 Educational Teaching Research Project "Study on the Integration of Science and Education in the Training of Applied Innovative Talents in Local Key Universities" (Completed);
12. Host: Beijing University of Technology 2013 Educational Teaching Research Project "Research on the Collaborative Mechanism of Innovative Talent Cultivation in Local High-level Universities-Taking Beijing University of Technology as an Example" (Completed);
13. Host: Beijing University of Technology 2011 Educational Teaching Research Project "International Comparative Study on the Training of Undergraduate Applied Innovative Talents" (Completed);
14. Host: Beijing University of Technology's 2009 Educational Teaching Research Project "Local College Students' Bad Academic Problems and Countermeasures: Taking Beijing University of Technology as an Example" (Completed);
15. Host: Beijing University of Technology's 2010 annual party building and ideological and political key topic "Research on the Continuous Education Innovation of Local University Student Party Members in the Period of Popularization" (Completed);
16. Chair: "Comparative Higher Education", a general project of Beijing University of Technology's 2009 graduate program construction (Completed);
17. Research backbone: 2013 major research project on the development strategy of the Science and Technology Commission of the Ministry of Education "Research on the reform of the science and technology system and operating mechanism of local high-level universities" (Completed);
18. Research backbone: 2014 13th Five-Year Plan strategic research project on innovation-driven and technological development in universities under the Ministry of Education ’s Science and Technology Department, “Research on the Construction of Regional Innovation System and Its Leading Support for Economic Transformation and New Industry Development” (Completed).
His experience of studying abroad:
1. 2011.9: University of Tampere, Finland,“2nd Sino-Finland Forum on Higher Education, 2011”, Meeting Report“Research on Development Strategy of Regional High-Level Universities”;
2. 2011.9: visiting Saxion University of Applied Sciences;
3. 2013.1-3: visiting University of Tampere, Finland, on behalf of BJUT attending the meeting Finnish Chinese Cooperation in Developing Higher Education Administration Training in China,and gave a meeting report“The Role of BJUT in the'Fin-Chi HAT' Project Implementation”.