Name: Jin Xiaodong
Current Professional Society:
1. Executive Director of Intellectual Property Research Center of BJUT
1. Intellectual Property Management
2. Intellectual Property Legal System
1. The Only First Prize in The Liberal Arts Group of the Fifth Young Teachers Teaching Basic Skills Competition of Beijing University of Technology 2005
2. The First prize of Beijing University of Technology Outstanding Teaching Quality Award 2006
3. Beijing University of Technology Teaching Excellence Award 2006
4. Top Ten Young People of Beijing University of Technology 2006
5. Beijing University of Technology Scientific Research Award 2006
6. The title of Beijing Excellent Young and Middle-aged Teachers 2006
7. Teaching Star Award of Beijing University of Technology 2007
8. Beijing University of Technology High-level Teaching Talent Training Program 2009
9. Beijing University of Technology Excellent Course Award (Leader of "Intellectual Property Law" Course) 2010
10. First Prize of Beijing University of Technology Outstanding Teaching Quality Award 2010
11. Beijing University of Technology Teaching Excellence Award 2010
12. "Famous Teacher of Beijing University of Technology" 2012
Jin Xiaodong, born in August 1971,is aMaster of Law in Peking University, Doctor of Management in Beijing University of Technology.
Research projects he hosts include:
1. Project of Beijing Philosophy and Social Science Planning Office "Protection of Intellectual Property under the Background of Great Development and Prosperity of Beijing Culture"
2. Ministry of Education Planning Fund Project "Research on Intellectual Property Strategy of China Manufacturing Industry Upgrade in Post-Financial Crisis Era"
3. China National Intellectual Property Office topic "Patent Saturation Study (Phase I)"
As the person in charge of the projects, he has successively presided over the research work of the State Intellectual Property Office of China, the Ministry of Education planning project, the Beijing Science and Technology Commission project, the Beijing Education Commission project, and the Beijing Economic and Information Commission project. He has published more than 50 papers in journals such as "Journal of Law", "Hebei Law", "Research on Quantitative Economy and Technical Economy", and "Technical Progress and Countermeasures".