Name: Li Chenyu
Current Professional Societies:
1. Member ofBeijing Social Management Research Base;
2. Subject Planning Expert of Hunan University of Finance and Economics (Network and New Media).
1. Media Sociology
2. Public Welfare Communication and Social Marketing
3. Traffic Information Communication
4. Marketing Communication
1. Li Chenyu.Research on the Development Trajectory of Chinese Enterprise Marketing Communication, Guangming Daily Press, Nov 2016;
2. Li Chenyu,Advertising medium, China Construction Industry Press, May 2018;
3. Li Chenyu, Yang Fan. Research on the Social Action Effect of Chinese TV Public Service Advertisements, Journalism and Mass Communication Monthly, February 2018, CSSCI;
4. Li Chenyu, Research on Audience Brand Impression of Car Radio Advertisement,Youth Journalist, March 2018;
5. Li Chenyu,Urban Transportation Information Communication: A New Field of Applied Communication Research, The Press, Nov 2017;
6. Li Chenyu, The Impact of the New "Advertising Law" on the Operation of Mass Media,Youth Journalist, June 2015;
7. Chu Guangzhi, Li Chenyu.New Media Marketing Education in China: Challenges and Countermeasures——Based on the Survey of Advertising Professional Teachers, Modern Communication (Journal of Communication University of China), March 2013, CSSCI;
8. Li Chenyu, The Limited Effect of the Economy of Advertising,Journalism Research, May 2012, CSSCI;
9. Li Chenyu, Development Course of International Marketing Communication Theory,Chinese Social Sciences, June 2015;
10. Li Chenyu, Wang Qichen. "Internet + Transportation" Industry Report,China Emerging Media Convergence Development Report (2016-2017), Xinhua Publishing House, December 2017;
11. Li Chenyu, Zhang Zequn.Beijing Resident Obtaining Survey Report, 2019 Beijing Social Construction Analysis Report, Social Sciences Academic Press, December 2019.
Li Chenyu, born in Shenyang city, LiaoningProvince in 1985, is now a lecturer at the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of BJUT, and a postdoctoral researcher at the postdoctoral research station of transportation engineering at Beijing University of Technology. He has published over 30 academic papers, 1 monograph, edited 1 textbook, and co-edited 3 textbooks of relevant fields, 1 translation work and 2 almanacs.
Bachelor’s Degree: 2004.9-2008.7 School of Journalism and Communication, Northwest University, Journalism;
Master’s Degree: 2008.9-2011.7, Guangming School of Journalism and Communication, Journalism;
Ph.D.: 2011.9-2014.7, School of Advertising, Communication University of China, Advertising.
1. National Social Science Fund Project Youth ProjectStudy on the Communication Model of Urban Transportation Information in China, 2017-2020;
2. Beijing Social Science Fund Research Base ProjectResearch on the Construction of Beijing Public Welfare Communication System, 2015-2018;
3. Beijing University Young Teachers Social Research ProjectInvestigation on the Development Status of Outdoor Public Service Advertising in Beijing, 2015;
4. Beijing University of Technology Humanities and Social Sciences Fund ProjectResearch on the Social Action Effect of Chinese TV Public Welfare Communication, 2015-2017;
5. Beijing University of Technology Educational Teaching Research ProjectResearch on the Construction of Advertising Courses Based on New Media Ecological Environment, 2015-2017;
6. Beijing University of Technology General Education Core Curriculum Construction ProjectNew Media Marketing, 2017-2019;
7. Entrusted projects User Survey of the Application Peiwo, 2018-2019.
1. Postgraduate: Special Research on Internet Communication;
2. Undergraduate: Data Analysis Technology and SPSS Software Application, Introduction to Sociology;
3. General Education Elective: Modern Media Literacy, New Media Marketing, Advertising Appreciation.
Preferred Graduate Recruiting Direction: Sociology, Applied Sociology.
Welcome undergraduate students from Sociology (0303), Journalism and Communication (0503), statistics (0712), economy (0201), Business Administration (1202), Transportation (0818) and Public Administration (1204).