Name: Li Qingfeng
Current Professional Societies:
1. Deputy Director, Institute of Higher Education, Beijing University of Technology
2. Deputy Director of Reform and Development Planning Department
3. Member of the "Beijing Higher Education Quality Annual Report" expert group
4. Executive Director of the Super Talent Professional Committee of China Talent Research Association
5. Director of Beijing Study and Research Association
6. Deputy Secretary General of the Teaching Management Research Association of Beijing-owned Universities
7. Deputy Secretary General of the Higher Education Society of Beijing University of Technology
1. Sociology of Education
2. Higher Education
3. Higher Education Quality Assurance and Evaluation
4. University Curriculum and Teaching Theory
5. University Teacher Professional Development
6. Higher Engineering Education
1. Excellent Talent Project of Organization Department of Beijing Municipal Committee
2. Beijing Youth Top Talent Cultivation Plan
3.One National Teaching Achievement Award
4.Three Beijing Teaching Achievement Awards
5.Three Beijing Education and Scientific Research Achievement Awards
6. The First Prize of the Seventh (2013) Beijing Higher Education Teaching Achievement Award (ranked second)
7. The Second Prize of National Teaching Achievement Award in 2009 (ranked third)
8. The Second Prize of Beijing Teaching Achievement (Higher Education) in 2004
9. The Second Prize of the 7th Excellent Higher Education Research Achievement Award of Beijing Higher Education Association, 2008
10. Second Prize of Excellent Achievements in the 11th Five-Year Plan of Higher Education Research and Planning of Beijing Higher Education Institute
1. Scientific research on higher education: the key to the construction of world-class universities [J]. Education Exploration, 2016(05): 67-70.
2. Research on the Current Situation of the Development of Creative Thinking of Science and Engineering College Students and the Countermeasures, Fudan Education Forum, 2016(3).
3. Research on the Development of College Students' Creative Tendency, Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2016(2).
4. Focusing on student development: a new perspective of comprehensive education reform, [J] Contemporary Education Sciences, 2015(22): 3-6.
5. Design and Reflection of the Cultivation Target of Innovative Talents [J]. Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2015(06): 11-13.
6. Strengthen orientation and evaluation, promote curriculum system construction [J]. China Higher Education, 2014(09): 35-37.
7. Research on the Development of teaching Ability of University New Teachers: the Core Concept and Basic Problems [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2014(03): 68-75.
8. On the Practice Logic of Knowledge Selection of Modern University Curriculum from the Field Angle [J]. Research in Higher Education of Engineering, 2014(02): 167-175.
9. Carry out the review and evaluation to build a quality assurance system for undergraduate completion (thesis) [J]. Beijing Education, 2014(03): 67-69.
10. Investigation Report on the Demand Characteristics and Satisfaction of Freshmen's Educational Content, Selected Works of Education of China University of Political Science and Law, 2014(16).
11. Freshmen education in colleges: rupture, adapt and leap, Selected Works of Education of China University of Political Science and Law, 2013(14).
12. Consolidate the curriculum reform in colleges and universities, focus on training innovative talents [J]. China Higher Education, 2012(07): 29-32.
13. Knowledge Value Evolution Path and Characteristics of Modern University Curriculum from the Perspective on the Process [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2012(08): 105-110.
14. On the Development and Change Trends of the Practice Logic of University Curriculum Knowledge Selection in the Knowledge and Information Age [J]. Journal of Educational Science of Hunan Normal University, 2012,11(05): 48-54.
15. The cultivation of innovative talents calls for the reform and innovation of university teaching methods[J]. China Higher Education, 2011(18).
16. Research on the Value of Higher Education Evaluation [J].Journal of National Academy of Education Administration, 2011(02): 41-46.
17. Establish a long-term mechanism for the development of young teachers' teaching ability to ensure and promote the sustainable development of undergraduate teaching quality [J].China University Teaching, 2010(05): 10-12.
18. Analysis on the development stage and characteristics of college discipline construction since reform and opening up [J].Academic Degrees & Graduate Education, 2009(07): 49-55.
19. Strengthening the cultivation of teaching abilities of young teachers is an urgent task to improve the quality of higher education [J].China Higher Education Research, 2008(06): 52-55.
20. The Theoretical Construction of Quality Guarantee System of Pedagogy in Universities [J].China Higher Education, 2008(11): 33-35.
21. University Teaching Reforms Should Attach Importance to Researches about Curriculum Knowledge Choice [J].Fudan Education Forum, 2008(03):27-31.
22. The Thought and Practice of "Four-Dimensional Integration" Teaching Quality Assurance System[J].China University Teaching, 2008(06): 64-67.
23. Survey of Practical Ability for University Students from the Perspectives of Both the Units and Graduates [J].Higher Education Development and Evaluation, 2008(01): 106-115+124.
24. Teachers' learning experience and professional growth[J]. Educational Science Research, 2007(5).
25. Teacher learning effect and professional level [J].Educational Science Research, 2007(05):35-38.
26. College Talent Cultivation Orientation and the Choice of Production-University-Research Cooperation Education Model [J].China Higher Education Research, 2007(02): 70-72.
27. Reflections on the Orientation of Higher Education Research Institutions in Ordinary Universities [J].Private Education Research, 2006(01): 53-57.
28. Combining Knowledge and Practice, Innovating Practice Teaching Mode [J].Beijing Education (Higher Education), 2006(02): 37-39.
29. On the Sustainable Development of Local "211 Engineering" Universities [J].China Higher Education, 2005(22): 44-45.
30. On the Theoretical Value and Practical Significance of Mao Zedong's Thought of Equal Opportunity for Education [J].Education Exploration, 2005(11): 7-8.
31. On the Reform Model of "Practical Teaching"[J].China Higher Education Research, 2003(05): 74-75.
32. Comparison of Practices of Promoting Equal Opportunities for Compulsory Education between "PuJiu" and "Post-PuJiu"[J].Shanghai Research on Education, 2003(07): 8-10.
33. On Education Equality: Idea and Practice[J],Hunan Education, 2003(7)(8).
34. On the practical content of promoting equal opportunities in education[J]. Hunan Education, 2002(20).
35. Equal education opportunities: the built-in teaching concept of quality education[J]. Hunan Education, 2002(16).
36. The Impact of Rural Labor Force Migrant Workers on the Development of "Left-behind Children"-Investigation Reports from Hunan, Henan, and Jiangxi [J]. Shanghai Research on Education, 2002(09): 25-28.
37. On Educational Science and Teacher Profession [J]. Journal of Shandong Teachers’ University (Social Science Edition), 2002(01): 94-97.
38. Investigation and Analysis of the Status of Rural Family Compulsory Education in China [J]. Journal of Southwest China Normal University (Philosophy & Social Sciences Edition), 2001(06): 66-73.
39. On the Issue of Equal Opportunities in Educational Activities [J]. Journal of Teaching and Management, 2001(04): 3-5.
40. Research on the Practice Logic of Knowledge Selection in University Curriculum[M]. Beijing Normal University Publishing Group, 2014.
41. 15 good habits of middle school students[M]. People's Daily Press, 2014.
42. Strategies for cultivating good habits of middle school students[M]. China Science Press, 2014.
43. Co-Author: On the Discipline Construction of Colleges and Universities[M]. Higher Education Press, 2014.
44. Co-Author: California Thoughts and American Higher Education-Master Plan 1850-1960[M]. Educational Science Publishing House, 2014.
45. Co-Author: Comparison of Sino-Russian educational reforms at the turn of the 20-21st century[M]. Educational Science Publishing House, 2006.
46. Co-Author: Children's education is to cultivate good habits——research report on contemporary children's behavior habits[M]. Beijing Publishing House, 2006.
Li Qingfeng, born in 1972, researcher, Doctor of Pedagogy, obtained his Bachelor’s Degree from the School of Education Science, Central China Normal University, and later obtained his Master’s and Doctoral Degree from School of Education, Beijing Normal University in 2002 and 2010, respectively. He has been engaged in enterprise workshop management, teachers in secondary normal schools and teachers in primary and secondary schools, principal training, higher education research and management. He presided over and participated in the completion of more than 30 provincial,ministerial and national projects, including nearly 20 provincial and ministerial projects, many of which were policy research projects commissioned by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission, the Ministry of Education, etc. He has published many books, including 3 monographs and 4 translated books, more than 60 academic papers, in 30 ofwhich Li is the first author, and 4 full textsof whichhave been reprinted by photocopy materials, Renmin University of China and by Jiaoshi Bolan.
Projects Li hosts include:
1. Beijing Social Science Fund Project (2016): Research on Effective University Activities Based on Learning Harvest (16JYB003, 2016.6-2019.12).
2. Beijing Municipal Education Science "Twelfth Five-Year Plan" annual key topics (priority attention) (2015): Investigation and research on the current situation and improvement strategies of undergraduate teaching in Beijing universities (ADA15161, 2015.07-2017.12).
3. Beijing Youth College Top-notch Talent Cultivation Project (2014): Research on the Status of Innovation Quality of Engineering College Students and Research on Improving Countermeasures-Taking Beijing University of Technology as an example (CIT & TCD201404058, 2014.01-2016.12).
4. Beijing Education Commission Social Science Project General Project (2013): Research and Practice of Young Teachers' Engineering Education Ability Training in Local Engineering Colleges (SM201310005009), completed.
5. Commissioned by the Beijing Municipal Education Commission (2011): Theory and Practice of Building Excellent Courses in Beijing Universities, completed.
6. Beijing University of Technology Doctoral Research Fund Launch Project (2011): Theoretical Research and Practical Analysis of the Practice Logic of Subject Knowledge Selection in Modern Universities, completed.
7. Education Reform Project of Beijing Municipal Education Commission (2008): Research and Practice of Long-term Effective Mechanism for Teaching Quality Assurance in Universities with "Four-Dimensional Integration", completed.
8. Beijing Education Science "Eleventh Five-Year Plan" Key Project (2007), University Curriculum Design from the Perspective of Knowledge Selection, completed.
9. Beijing Higher Education Society's "Eleventh Five-Year" special planning key project (2007), survey and research on the status quo of the cultivation of innovative ability of college students, completed.
10. Research project commissioned by the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education (2006), research and analysis of the history and current status of engineering education personnel training in Beijing University of Technology, completed.
The following projects he actively takes an active part in:
1. National Natural Science Foundation of China (2011): "Research on the Quality of Undergraduate Talent Cultivation in China", Project Number: 71173022.
2. Beijing Educational Science Planning Major Project (2010): "Research on the Cultivation of Applied Innovative Talents in Higher Education", Project Number: MAA10002.
3. Major research topic of the Eleventh Five-Year Plan for Educational Science of the Chinese Higher Education Society: "Research on the Discipline Construction of Higher Education Institutions with Chinese Characteristics".
4. A joint project between the Central Institute of Educational Science and the Russian Academy of Educational Sciences in 2004: "A Comparative Study of Chinese and Russian Education in the 21st Century".
5. Beijing Education Science "Tenth Five-Year Plan" Key Project of 2003: "Research and Practice of Basic Experimental Teaching System of Science and Engineering: Content and Target Orientation".
6. Ministry of Education Examination Center "Eleventh Five-Year" career development plan (2006-2010).
7. Beijing Education Survey commissioned project (2006): "Beijing Elementary and Secondary School Teachers' Learning Experience Survey".