Name: Li Sheng
Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies:
1. Researcher of Capital Social Construction and Social Management Collaborative Innovation Center
2. Researcher of Beijing Social Management Research Base
3. Researcher of Beijing Survey and Data Center
4. Director of the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of BJUT
1. Urban and Rural Sociology
2. Social Construction and Social Governance
3. Social Stratification and Mobility
1. The First and Second Prizes for Outstanding Papers at the Annual Meeting of the Chinese Sociological Society
2. Beijing National Governance Training Program for Young Talents
3. Rixin Talent Project of BJUT 4. Outstanding Young Lecturer of BJUT
5. Outstanding Lecturer of BJUT
1. Lu Xueyi's Academic Thoughts: Comprehensive Sociology[J]. Journal of Northwest Normal University (Social Sciences), 2020, 57(02): 62-69.
2. The Study on the Early Health Security Acquisition among Children of Floating Population[J],Youth Studies, 2020(01): 24-36+94-95.
3. Differentiation of Class and Residential Segregation: The Impact of Immigrant on the Change of Urban Social Structure in China: A Case Study of Qingdao City[J],Urban Development Studies, 2019, 26(06): 61-69.
4. The Presentation and Dissolution of Labor Struggle——A Study on the Labor Process of Food Delivery Workers[J].Journal of China University of Labor Relations, 2019, 33(02): 99-108.
5. A Comparative Study of Urban Residents' Sense of Community between China and Japan [J].Population and Society, 2019, 35(02): 58-69.
6. The Social Emotion of Floating Young Women in Mega City's Settlement Area [J]. Youth Studies, 2018(06): 10-20+91.
7. A Study on Public Institution Members' Organizational Identity in a Transition Period [J]. Journal of Capital Normal University (Social Sciences Edition), 2018(05): 83-90.
8. The Structural Dilemma of Rural Teachers' Development in the Background of Social Transformation——On the Educational Problems in the Social Construction of Rural Areas[J]. Education Research Monthly, 2018(10): 81-89.
9. Subjective Health Conditions and the Influencing Factors of the Elderly Migrating Population in China Megacities [J]. Journal of Shenzhen University (Humanities & Social Sciences), 2018, 35(05): 98-104.
10. The Middle-class Consciousness of Urban Residents in China: An Analysis of Working Condition, Regional Difference and Lifestyle[J]. Sociological Review of China, 2018, 6(04): 64-76.
11. Social Identity Differentiation of Agricultural Migrants and Its Affecting Factors[J]. Journal of South China Agricultural University (Social Science Edition), 2018, 17(04): 40-52.
12. An Analysis of the Flow and Life Characteristics of Floating Old People in Mega Cities——Based on a Survey of Floating Families from North to Guangzhou and Shenzhen[J]. The World of Survey and Research, 2018(02): 3-9.
13. An Analysis of the Loss of Filial Piety Culture and the Dilemma of Family Support for the Aged under the Change of Rural Social Structure[J]. Social Construction, 2018, 5(01): 62-73.
14. Research on the income gap of Chinese R&D personnel[J]. Studies in Science of Science, 2017, 35(12): 1848-1853+1895.
15. A Study on the Floating Population's Perceived Discrimination——Based on the Survey of Urban Village in Beijing [J]. Social Sciences of Beijing, 2017(03):56-65.
16. Continuation of “Difference Sequence”: Transformation of Basic Social Structure in Modern China[J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2017, 17(03): 8-15.
17. The Social-political Attitudes of Subjective-objective Class: A Study on Social Function of the Middle Class in China [J]. Journal of Social Development, 2017, 4(02): 73-88+243-244.
18. Research on the Social Mentality of Floating Population——Based on the Comparison of Data from Two Surveys in Beijing in 2005 and 2013 [J]. The World of Survey and Research, 2016(08): 12-18.
19. A Comparative Study of the Social Class Structure of Beijing and Tokyo [J]. Journal of Beijing Jiaotong University (Social Sciences Edition), 2016, 15(03): 74-83.
20. Space Transformation of Rural Communalization and Cultural Transformation of Peasants: A Research Based on Survey of Beijing Suburbs [J]. Urban Development Studies, 2016, 23(02): 52-56.
21. A Study on the Group of Migrant Workers in the Migrant Area of Megacities——Based on a Survey of Beijing [J]. Journal of Chinese Academy of Governance, 2016(01): 102-106.
22. Social Categorization of “New Citizen” in the Process of Urbanization: From the Perspective of Local Lifestyle [J]. Urban Insight, 2016(02): 106-114.
23.“Independent Regional Society”: Local Community Governance in Modern Japan and Its Inspiration to China [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2015, 15(05): 16-20+27.
24. Research on Urban Labor Relations and Fairness of Employed Migrant Workers [J]. Youth Studies, 2015(04): 85-93+96.
25. Why Does the Normative Community Exist? —— Research on the Community Consciousness of Modern Chinese Cities [J]. Journal of Chinese Academy of Governance, 2013(05): 82-87.
27. Social Construction in Japan's Rapid Economic Growth Period [J]. Journal ofChinese Academy of Governance, 2012(03): 54-58.
28. Social Changes in Globalization: Japanese Sociologists Look at Modern China (Translation), Written by佐佐木卫 (Japan),China Science Publishing House, 2012.08.
29. "Different Routes and Different Types": A Typed Analysis of Contemporary Chinese Urban Middle Class[J]. Sociological Studies, 2007(06): 15-37+242.
30. “Digital Divide” : A New Perspective for Analyzing Modern Social Stratification[J]. Society, 2006(06): 81-94+210.
Li Sheng, Doctor of Sociology, graduated from Renmin University of China and Kobe University in Japan, now is an Associate Professor of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of BJUT. He has been hosting National Social Science Fund and Beijing Social Science Fund and many other topics. Li has also published more than 30 academic papers.