Name: Li Xiaoting
1. Marxism and Chinese Social Development
2. Educational Sociology
3. Organization Sociology
1. Two Social Structures and the Characteristics of Chinese University Organization [C]. Studies on socialism with Chinese characteristics, 2007: 78-80.
2. Disciplinary Differences and the Construction of College Income Redistribution Mechanism [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Technology (Social Sciences Edition), 2007(02): 76-80.
3. A Comparative Study of Mao Zedong's and Deng Xiaoping's "One Point, Various Culture and Ideology " Economic Thoughts,Socialist Studies, 2003(12).
Li Xiaoting, born in December 1970,member of CPC, now is an associate professorin BJUT. She obtained her Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree and graduated from Department of Political Science, Northeast Normal University in July 1992 and July 1995 respectively. In July 2006, She obtained her Ph.D. and graduated from the Institute of Sociology, Chinese Academy of Social Sciences, and has been a lecturer at the Department of Sociology of the Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences of BJUT since 1995.
Her projects in research include:
1. Sociological Research on the Construction of College Teachers in the Process of Social Transformation, General Project of Beijing Municipal Education Commission
2. Research on Institutional Change and Mobility of University Organization Members, Beijing Education Commission Base Project.