Name: Liang Meihong
Degrees: Master of Arts
Title: Associate Professor
1. College English Teaching
2. English as a Second Language;
3. Social Linguistics/Linguistics
1. Second prize for The 7th Humanities and Social Science Award of the Ministry of Education(Co-author) . 2015.12.
2. Prize for the articleThe Effect of Motivation and Attitudes on English Learning. Beijing University of Technology. 2007.
3. Prize for the articleDialectical Analysis of College English Teaching. Beijing university of Technology. 2006.
4.Second prize, College English Test, Band four. Beijing University of Technology.
5.First prize, College English Test, Band four. Beijing University of Technology. 2006.2.
6.Third prize, Better Performance in Teaching. Beijing University of Technology.2004.
7.Third prize, Basic Skills in Teaching. Beijing University of Technology. 2003.6.
Publications(some of them)
1. Xiaolei Yang,Meihong Liang. Research on Attitude Resource in the Speech byPeng in the United NationsGeneral Assembly from thePerspective of Appraisal Theory,Modern Linguistics.2019, 7(3), 341-347.
2. Yanfei Mo,Meihong Liang. The Discourse Analysis of Medicine Advertisements from the perspective of Eco-Linguistics,Modern Linguistics. 2018, 6(3), 402-407.
3. Yanfei Mo,Meihong Liang. The Study on Reading Strategy of Band 4 and Band 6 Examination—Based on the Theory ofMetafunction,Overseas English.2017 (17), 51-53.
4. Xin Zhang,Meihong Liang,Meng Yan. The Discourse Analysis of the70th Anniversarythe Anti-Japanese War—Based on CDA,Overseas English.2017 (3), 216-218.
5. Meng Yan,Meihong Liang. The Comparative Study on the Motivation Between Major Students and Non-major Students in BJUT,English Square ( Academic version). 2016 (5), 92-94.
6. Meng Yan,Meihong Liang. The Study on Commercial Advertisement From the Perspective ofMemetics,China Journal of Commerce, 2016 (3), 154-156.
7. Meng Yan,Meihong Liang,Wenjie Liu. Resarch on Translation of Chinese Modern Movie Titles from the Perspective of Functional Equivalence,Overseas English.2015 (20), 198-204.
8. Wenjie Liu,Meihong Liang. Analysis on the External Factors of Class Attention in English Major’s Listening Class,Overseas English.2015 (11) 85-92.
9. Wenjie Liu,Meihong Liang. The Application of Politeness Principle in the Communication on Campus,Overseas English.2014 (17)261-262.
10. Co-author for the Stylistic Analysis of English Auditor’s Reports Based on Corpus, Beijing: Market Modernization. 2011.3.
11. Co-author for the Effect of Watching American Movies on Students’ Vocabulary Acquisition, Beijing:College English. 2011.1.
12. Co-author for the Study on College Students’ Dynamic Development of the Motivation for English Study, Beijing:College English. 2009.2.
13. Meihong Liang. English Names and Self-Identities: Appraisal Analysis of English Learning Journals by Non-English Majors,The Journal of Chinese Sociolinguistics. 2008.
14. Meihong, Liang. the Effect of Motivation and Attitudes on English Learning,Foreign Language Teaching and Research, China: Science and Culture Press. 2007.
15. Meihong Liang. Dialectical Analysis on College English Teaching,Journal of Beijing University of Technology: Social Science Edition, Beijing: Beijing University of Technology. 2006.
16. Meihong Liang. The Importance of Culture Background in Language Teaching,Education Research Communication, Beijing: Beijing University of Technology. 2004.
17. Meihong Liang.Teachers’ Talk in English Classroom Teaching,Education Research Communication, Beijing: Beijing University of Technology. 2003.
18. Meihong Liang.Motivation for English Leaning: empirical study,Foreign Language Teaching---thinking and experiment, Beijing: BeijingHangtian University. 2003.3.
19. Meihong Liang. Teaching Speaking in College English, Education Research Communication, Beijing: Beijing University of Technology. 2002.
20. Meihong Liang.Skills for Improving Speaking Ability,College English Teaching and Research, Jilin: Jilin People’s Press. 2001.12.
21. Meihong Liang.Basic Skills in English and Chinese Translation,College English Teaching and Research, Jilin: Jilin People’s Press. 2001.11.
22. Meihong Liang. The Role of Literature in English Learning and Teaching,Proceedings of the 2001 International Symposium on Applied Linguistics and Language teaching, published by The University of Northern Iowa and BeijingHangtian University. 2001.
Liang Meihong, associate professor, is interested in teaching and has been asupervisor of postgraduate for ten years. Shegraduated from Peking University (MA) and is a member of the teaching team of College English Teaching in Beijing University of Technology. She has been engaged in teaching for 25 years and has been toSan Diego State University and University of Minnesota as a visiting scholar. She hasbeen in charge of and participating in about 10 research projects. She has published over 20 academic papers and is the co-author of more than 10 books. She also attended over 10 academic conferences in China.