Name: Liu Xianwei
Title: Associate Researcher
Current Professional Societies:
1. Deputy Secretary General of the Ecological and Environmental Psychology Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Social Psychology;
2. Reviewer of《Higher Education》（SSCI）.
1. Higher Engineering Education;
2. Educational Psychology;
3. Environmental Psychology and Education;
4. Industry-University-Research Cooperation.
1.TheFifth National Education Science Research Outstanding Achievement Award 2016;
2.TheFirst Prize of Excellent Papers of the First National College Students Career Development Education Forum 2016;
3. The First Prize of Excellent Papers of the Second Degree and Graduate Education Association 2016;
4. The 7th Outstanding Doctoral Dissertation Award for Chinese Degree and Postgraduate Education 2017;
5. Talent Project of BJUT 2018;
6. The Third China Graduate and Graduate Education Award for Graduate Education Achievement 2018.
1. The Practice and Exploration of Cultivating Top-notch Innovative Talents in Engineering from the Perspective of Science and Technology Human Capital——An Empirical Study Based on the Pilot Project of Joint Training of Doctoral Candidates by Universities and Engineering Institutes[M]. Beijing: Central Compilation & Translation Press, 2017.
2. Co-Editor: Compilation of typical cases of joint training of graduate students by universities and scientific research institutes (2012) [M]. Beijing: Peking University Press, 2014.
3. Co-Editor: Seeking-Excellent Proceedings of the First National College Student Career Development Education Forum[M]. Beijing: Beihang University Press, 2017.
4. Qiudi Zhao, Xianwei Liu, Yonghong Ma, Xiaoqi Zheng, Miaomiao Yu, Dongjiao Wu. Application of the Modified College Impact Model to Understand Chinese Engineering Undergraduates’ Sustainability Consciousness[J].Sustainability, 2020, 12(7), 2614. SCI/SSCI
5. Xianwei Liu, Yang Zou, Yonghong Ma, Wei Gao. What affects PhD student creativity in China? A case study from the Joint Training Pilot Project[J].Higher Education, 2019 (online first). DOI: 10.1007/s10734-019-00463-8. SSCI
6. Influences of Social Capital, Organizational Proximity on Creativity of Doctoral Students in Joint Program [J]. Higher Education Exploration, 2018(10):35-42+109.
7. Xianwei Liu, Yang Zou, Jianping Wu. Factors Influencing Public-Sphere Pro-Environmental Behavior among Mongolian College Students: A Test of Value-Belief-Norm Theory [J].Sustainability, 2018, 10(5): 1384. SCI/SSCI
8. Influence of Social Capital on Creativity of Ph.D. Students in University Engineering Institutes Joint Programs: Mediating Role of Psychological Capital [J]. Research in Higher Education of Engineering, 2017(05): 175-180.
9. Structure, status quo and features of youth groups' ecological values——An empirical study based on 10 Chinese major cities [J]. Journal of Arid Land Resources and Environment, 2017, 31(09): 7-13.
10. Impacts of University-Engineering Institutes' Organizational Proximity on Social
Capital of Ph.D. Students in Joint Program [J]. Science & Technology Progress and Policy, 2017, 34(11): 147-152.
11. On Mode and Network Structure Characteristics of University-Engineering Institute Joint Ph.D. Student Cultivation [J]. Journal of Graduate Education, 2016(06): 31-38.
12. Target Positioning of Joint Doctoral Cultivation by Universities and Engineering Research Institutions and the Construction of its Influencing Factors Model: Based on Grounded Theory [J]. Research in Higher Education of Engineering, 2016(02): 126-131.
13. The Sustaining Innovation of University Online Courses: From MOOC to SMOC [J]. Modern Distance Education, 2015(05): 12-17.
14. Forms of Joint Graduate Training by Universities and Research Institutions from the Perspective of Strategic Alliance [J]. Journal of Graduate Education, 2015(02): 10-15.
15. Academic Self-efficacy and Course Satisfaction: Mediating Effect of Course Experience [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences Edition), 2015, 28(01): 116-120.
16. The Practice of Cultivating American Superdisciplinary Talents——Take the University of California Irvine School of Social Ecology [J]. Higher Education Exploration, 2014(06): 52-57.
17. Environmental Values and Pro-Environmental Behaviors of College Students: Mediating Role of Environmental Concern [J]. Studies of Psychology and Behavior, 2013, 11(06): 780-785.
18. Research and Application of Reliability and Validity of Environmental Concern Scale [J]. China Journal of Health Psychology, 2012, 20(07): 1006-1009.
19. Advances in research on sociodemographic factors of environmental concern[J]. Social Psychological Research, 2010, 84: 62-67.
20. The Influence of Supervisor-Student Relationship on Doctoral Students Creativity: the Mediating Role of Academic Interest [J]. Tsinghua Journal of Education, 2019, 40(06): 117-125.
21. Types, Characteristics and Trends of World-Class Universities: An Empirical Study Based on Three Global University Rankings (2013—2016) [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences Edition), 2019, 32(03): 117-123.
22. Research on the Induction Training Based on the Cultural Sensitivity of Teachers in Minority Areas [J]. Guizhou Ethnic Studies, 2018, 39(12): 243-246. CSSCI
23. Research on the Influence of Academic Integration and Social Integration on Academic Masters' High-quality Employment [J]. Journal of Graduate Education, 2018(04): 14-22. CSSCI
24. How to achieve high-quality employment for professional degree students——An empirical analysis based on the sample survey data of national colleges and universities [J]. Higher Education Exploration, 2018(02): 91-96. CSSCI
25.Meta-analysis of Factors Affecting Chinese University Students' Learning Burnout [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences Edition), 2018, 31(03): 109-114.
26. Relationship Between Holland Vocational Interest, Deep Learning and Graduate Degree Expectations [J]. Research in Higher Education of Engineering, 2017(02): 48-52.
27. The Problems and Countermeasures of Joint Training of Doctoral Candidates under the New Knowledge Production Mode [J]. Academic Degrees & Graduate Education, 2017(06): 19-23.
28. The status quo and development trend of world-class disciplines: an empirical study based on the ARWU and THEWUE (2012-2015) ranking of engineering subjects [J]. China Higher Education Research, 2016(09): 47-54.
29. Research on College Teachers ’Responsibility Based on Responsibility Triangle Model [J]. Higher Education Exploration, 2015(06): 117-121.
30. Analysis on the Pattern of the Talents Training of Ph.D. Students——Based on the Beihang Higher Engineering College Ph.D. Project [J]. Modern Education Management, 2015(09): 6-11.
31. A Cross-cultural Study on the Environmental Concerns of Mongolian, Han and Tibetan University Students [J]. University Education Science, 2014(06): 112-116+124.
32. A Study of Low-Carbon Economy from the Perspective of Generalized Virtual Economy [J]. Research on the Generalized Virtual Economy, 2013, 4(02): 28-34.
33. Investigation and Analysis of Course Experience in International College [J]. Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences Edition), 2016, 29(03): 117-120.
34. Local Services: Functional Orientation of Newly-Established Colleges and Universities [J].Journal of Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics (Social Sciences Edition), 2014, 27(06): 117-120.
35. Value Orientation and System Design of Higher Education Evaluation in China——Based on Total Quality Management Theory [J]. Journal of North China Electric Power University (Social Sciences), 2014(02): 120-123.
36. Measurement of New Ecological Paradigm: Revision and Application of NEP Scale in China [J]. Journal of Beijing Forestry University (Social Sciences), 2012, 11(04): 8-13.
Liu Xianwei, born in Dafang city, Guizhou province in October 1985, is a Doctor of Management, Associate Researcher, MPA supervisor,andVisiting Scholar of University of Texas at Austin. He currently presides over 8 projects including the Humanities and Social Sciences Fund Project of the Ministry of Education, the Beijing Philosophy and Social Base Project, and the Beijing Municipal Education Commission Social Science Program. As a key member, he has participated in more than 10 projects at various levels including major projects of the National Social Science Fund, projects of the National Natural Science Foundation of China, major projects of philosophy and social science research of the Ministry of Education. Liuhasalso published more than 40 papers in academic journals at home and abroad, published 1 academic monograph, and is editor of two journals.
Bachelor’s Degree, Department of Psychology, Beijing Forestry University, July 2008,
Master’s Degree,Department of Psychology, Beijing Forestry University, July 2012;
Doctoral Degree in Management, Institute of Higher Education, Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, January 2016
His courses mainly include Psychological Development and Education,Educational Scientific Research Methods, andProfessional Literature Reading and Writing.