Current Professional Societies
1. Vice Chairman of the China Fibre Concrete Association
2. Deputy Director of the National Architecture Reinforcement Institute of China
1. Intelligent Materials and Structures;
2. High Performance Fiber Reinforced Concrete and Composite Micromechanics;
3. Structural Health Monitoring, Diagnosis and Retrofitting;
4. Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) Behaviors and its Composite Structure Design;
5. Durability of Concrete Structure;
6. Green Building Materials and its Structure.
1. The Provincial Science And Technology Progress Award, Etc.
1. Deng Zongcai. The Fracture And Fatigue Performance In Flexure Of Carbon Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Cement & Concrete Composites, 2005, 27(1):131-140.
2. Deng Zongcai, Li Jianhui Et. The Flexural Fatigue Behavior Of PAN Fiber Reinforced Concrete, Key Engineering Materials, 2005, 320-303:572-582.
3. Q. Li, Deng Zongcai. Effect Of Aggregate Type On Mechanical Behaviors Of Dam Concrete, ACI Materials Journal, 2004, 101 (6): 483-492.
4. Deng Zongcai, Li Qingbin. Behavior Of Concrete Driven By Embedded Shape Memory Alloy Actuators, Journal Of Engineering Mechanics, 2003, 129 (6): 697-703.
5. Deng Zongcai, Li Qingbin, Sun Hongjun. Behavior Of Concrete Beam With Embedded Shape Memory Alloy Wires, Engineering Structures, 2006, vol.28, no.4.
Zongcai Deng is currently a professor at the Beijing University of Technology and a doctoral tutor. He has long been engaged in the theory and application of fiber reinforced polymer reinforcement technology, high performance fiber concrete, composite composite structure, high performance concrete, structural durability and design, intelligent materials and intelligent structures. He presided over one national 863 project, participated in the completion of six national natural science funds, and presided over 9 provincial and ministerial subjects such as the “Three Gorges Dam Concrete Performance Test Study”. He participated in the research work of the National Science and Technology Support Program Major Project of the 11th Five-Year Plan and the National Natural Science Foundation Major Research Project. He has published more than 300 academic papers in important academic journals, more than 20 papers published in famous foreign academic journals, and more than 200 articles in SCI and EI. His academic achievements have been cited more than 490 times by others. Independently or in cooperation with others, he wrote 4 monographs, prepared 1 national procedure, won more than 14 national patents, and won 7 first prizes such as provincial and ministerial level scientific and technological progress awards. He has served as a reviewer of the National Science and Technology Progress Award and a member of the editorial board of the magazine “World Earthquake Engineering”. He has served as the expert of the National Science and Technology Awards. He has supervised more than 40 postgraduate students and more than 10 doctoral and postdoctoral students.