Concurrent Academic Posts
1. Vice President of Urban Transportation Branch of China Highway and Transportation Society;
2. Executive Director of Traffic Engineering and Information Branch of China Highway and Transportation Society;
3. Executive Director of China Intelligent Transportation Systems Association;
4. Member of National Technical Committee 268 on Intelligent Transport Systems of Standardization Administration of China.
1. Transportation Planning and Management;
2. Intelligent Transportation Systems;
3. Transportation Big Data Mining;
4. Transportation Policy Analysis;
5. Transportation Safety and Simulation.
Honors and Awards
1. Recipient ofNational Hundred, Thousand and Ten Thousand Talents Project;
2.Recipient of Beijing Nova Program of Science and Technology;
3. Recipient of National Outstanding Teacher Award by Ministry of Education, PRC;
4. Winner of Beijing Outstanding Young and Middle-aged Teacher;
5. Three Times Winner of The First Prize And Two Times Winner of The Second Prize By China Highway And Transportation Society;
6. Winner of the Second Prize In Natural Science Award By Ministry of Education, PRC;
7. Winner of The First Prize of Huaxia Construction Science And Technology Award;
8. Four Times Winner of The Second Prize of Beijing Science And Technology Award;
9. Winner of 2017 National Excellent Urban and Rural Planning and Design Award.
1. Kehan Wu, Yanyan Chen*, Jianming Ma, Song Bai, Xiru Tang. Traffic And Emissions Impact of Congestion Charging In The Central Beijing Urban Area: A Simulation Analysis. Transportation Research Part D-transport And Environment, 2017: 203-215.
2. Zhengbing He, Geqi Qi, Lili Lu, Yanyan Chen*, Network-wide Identification Of Turn-level Intersection Congestion Using Only Low-frequency Probe Vehicle Data, Transportation Research Part C, 108 (2019) 320-339, 2019.
3.Fan Bo, Zhengbing He, Tian Hui, Dewen Kong, Yanyan Chen*. Energy-Efficient Resource Allocation for Dynamic Priority-Based Vehicular Mobile-Health Communications. IEEE Systems Journal, Early Access.doi: 10.1109/JSYST.2019.2919569.
4.Yanyan Chen, Ning Chen∗, Yang Wang, Zhenbao Wang, Guochen Feng. Modeling Pedestrian Behaviors under Attracting Incidents Using Cellular automata. Physica A-statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, 2015, 432(432): 287-300.
5.Yanyan Chen, Michael G. H. Bell, Klaus Bogenberger. Risk-Averse Autonomous Route Guidance by A Constrained A* Search.Journal of Intelligent Transportation Systems, 2010, 14(3): 188-196.
Chen Yanyan (1970-), is Professor, Ph.D. Supervisor. She is currently the Dean of College of Metropolitan Transportation at Beijing University of Technology, Vice President of Urban Transportation Branch ofChina Highway and Transportation Society,and Executive Director of Traffic Engineering and Information Branch of China Highway and Transportation Society. She is also the Director of "Key Laboratory of Advanced Public Transportation Science, Ministry of Transport, PRC", Executive Deputy Director of "Beijing Engineering Research Center of Integrated Transportation Systems Management and Operation" and "Beijing Key Laboratory of Traffic Engineering". She has been selected into the National Hundred, Thousand and Ten Thousand Talents Project and Beijing Nova Program of Science and Technology. She has also been awarded the title of National Outstanding Teacher by Ministry of Education, PRC and Beijing Outstanding Young and Middle-aged Teacher. Her research interests include transportation big data, intelligent connected vehicles,urban transportation planning and management, and has achieved a series of innovative outcomes. She has published more than 100 articles in peer-reviewed journals, 10 academic monographs and authorized 16 national invention patents. She has also undertaken nearly 100 scientific research projects, including multiple national key Research and Development programs. She is also the recipient of more than 20 provincial and ministerial-level scientific research awards.