Title:Professor; Beijing Scholar
Current Professional Societies
1. Member of Structural Engineering Professional Committee of the Chinese Society of Mechanics;
2. Member of Structure Vibration Control Branch of the China Institute of Vibration Engineering;
3. Member of Steel and Concrete Composite Structure Branch of China Steel Structure Association;
4. Member of High Building Seismic Professional Committee of China Architectural Society.
1. Steel-concrete Composite Structure;
2. Natural Hazards Mitigation Research in Villages and Towns;
3. Recycled Concrete Structure;
3. Structure Control.
1. The Second Prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award, China, 2009;
2. The Second Prize of National Science and Technology Progress Award, China, 2003.
1. Yin Fei, Xue Suduo, Cao Wanlin*, Dong Hongying, Wu Haipeng. Experimental and Analytical Study of Seismic Behavior of Special-Shaped Multicell Composite Concrete-Filled Steel Tube Columns.Journal of Structural Engineering146(1) (2020) 04019170.
2. Hongying Dong, Xuepeng Chen, Wanlin Cao*, Yizhou Zhao. Bond Behavior of High-strength Recycled Aggregate Concrete-filled Large Square Steel Tubes With Different Connectors.Engineering Structures211 (2020) 110392.
3. Yin Fei, Xue Suduo, Cao Wanlin*, Dong Hongying, Wu Haipeng. Behavior of Multi-cell Concrete-filled Steel Tube Columns under Axial Load: Experimental Study and Calculation Method Analysis.Journal of Building Engineering28 (2020) 101099.
4. Hongying Dong, Xuepeng Chen, Wanlin Cao*, Yizhou Zhao. Bond-slip Behavior of Large High-strength Concrete-filled Circular Steel Tubes with Different Constructions.Journal of Constructional Steel Research167 (2020) 105951.
5. Wu Haipeng, Cao Wanlin*. Seismic Performance of Pentagonal Concrete-filled Steel Tube Megacolumns with Different Bottom Constructions.Structural Design of Tall and Special Buildings28(10) (2019) e1613.
6. Hongying Dong, Yu Song, Wanlin Cao*, Wenjuan Sun, Jianwei Zhang. Flexural Bond Behavior of Reinforced Rrecycled Aggregate Concrete. Construction and Building Materials213(20) (2019) 514-527.
7. Wang Ruwei, Cao Wanlin*, Yin Fei, Dong Hongying. Expermental And Numerical Study Regarding A Fabricated CFST Frame Composite Wall Structure.Journal of Constructional Steel Research162 (2019) 105718.
8. Cao Wanlin*, Liu Zibin, Liu Yan, Zhang Zongmin. Experimental Study on Combining Effect of Assembled Lightweight CFST Frames With Composite Walls.Journal of Building Structures 40(08) (2019) 12-22. (in Chinese)
9. Hongying Dong, Yanna Li, Wanlin Cao*, Qiyun Qiao and Ruijian Li. Uniaxial Compression Performance of Rectangular CFST Columns with Different Internal Construction Characteristics.Engineering Structures176 (2018) 763-775.
10. Bian Jinliang, Cao Wanlin*,Yang Lin, Xiong Cunqiang. Experimental Research on the Mechanical Properties of Tailing Microcrystalline Foam Glass.Materials11(10) (2018).
Dr. Cao Wanlin, a professor and Beijing Scholar, has been engaged in teaching for 38 years. He has presided over nearly 50 projects under the National Key R&D Program, the National Science and Technology Support Program, the National Natural Science Foundation Program, and the Beijing Municipal Science and Technology Major Program. He has published more than 180 technical papers in SCI and EI, 2 books, and 159 national invention patents filed and licensed in China. He edited and participated in the compilation of 24 national industry standards, standards of standardization association, and local standards. Dr. Cao has successfully supervised 27 doctoral students and 83 master students, with 16 more currently under supervision.