Current Professional Societies
1. Member of Chinese Architectural Society;
2. Vice President of Beijing Urban Planning Society;
3. Vice Chairman of Icomos-china Cultural Heritage Disaster Prevention and Reduction Committee;
4. Director of Beijing Historical Building Protection Engineering Technology Research Center
1. Historic Buildings and Their Environmental Protection and Reuses;
2. Architectural and Culture、Housing and Culture;
3. Urban Design.
2009 Beijing Outstanding Teacher (Beijing Education Commission)
1.Dai Jian. A Comparative Study on the External Space Composition of Chinese And Western Traditional Architecture.2012
2.Dai Jian. The Exterior Space Composition of Traditional Chinese Architecture 2008
3.Dai Jian. Preliminary Study on the Zen and Zen Temple Architectural Layout 2003
4.Dai Jian. Analysis of Building Form Composition Method 2001
Dai Jian, professor and doctoral supervisor, is the Director of Beijing Historical Building Protection Engineering Technology Research Center. He has been engaged in teaching for 33 years. He has presided over one National Science and Technology Support Program and three National Natural Science Foundation of China projects. He has published more than forty papers on international major journals, four academic books and one copy of the translation.