Name: Dong Hongying
Current Professional Societies
1. National First Class Registered Structural Engineer of China;
2. Member of Earthquake Prevention Branch, the Architectural Society of China.
1. Steel-concrete composite structure; RC structure;
2. Recycled concrete structure;
3. Earthquake engineering; Structural dynamics;
4. Natural hazards mitigation research in villages and towns.
1. The Second Prize of Science of Technology Award of Huaxia Construction, China, 2017;
2. The Second Prize of Liaoning Province Science and Technology Award, China, 2016.
3. The First Prize of Science of Technology Award of Huaxia Construction, China, 2014 & 2015;
4. The Second Prize of Beijing Science and Technology Award, China, 2013 & 2014.
5. Excellent Master Thesis Advisor of Beijing University of Technology, 2008, 2009, 2013, 2014, 2018, & 2019.
1. Hongying Dong, Xuepeng Chen, Wanlin Cao, Yizhou Zhao. Bond behavior of high-strength recycled aggregate concrete-filled large square steel tubes with different connectors.Engineering Structures211 (2020) 110392.
2. Hongying Dong, Xuepeng Chen, Wanlin Cao, Yizhou Zhao. Bond-slip behavior of large high-strength concrete-filled circular steel tubes with different constructions.Journal of Constructional Steel Research167 (2020) 105951.
3.Hongying Dong, Yu Song, Wanlin Cao, Wenjuan Sun, Jianwei Zhang. Flexural bond behavior of reinforced recycled aggregate concrete. Construction and Building Materials213(20) (2019) 514-527.
4. Dong Hongying, Yang Lin, Cao Wanlin, Lv Xiaoming, Bian Jinlian. Shaking table test of a light steel frame structure with micro-crystalline foam plates.Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology51(12) (2019) 27-34. (in Chinese)
5. Hongying Dong, Yanna Li, Wanlin Cao, Qiyun Qiao and Ruijian Li. Uniaxial compression performance of rectangular CFST columns with different internal construction characteristics.Engineering Structures176 (2018) 763-775.
6. Dong Hongying, Xie Xiang, Cao Wanlin, Guo Yanli.Experiment on seismic performance of recycled aggregate concrete filled circular steel tube columns.Journal of Tianjin University (Science and Technology)51(10) (2018) 1096-1106. (in Chinese)
7. Dong Hongying, Sun Wenjuan, Cao Wanlin, Zhao Hongfei. Experimental study on bond-slip behavior between steel bars and recycled concrete,Journal of Harbin Institute of Technology49(12) (2017) 82-90. (in Chinese)
8. Dong Hongying, Song Zhaoyang, Cao Wanlin, Hao Tingyue, Zhou Zhongyi. Shaking table test on coupled shear walls with concrete-filled steel tube columns and concealed partitioned steel plates.Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Dynamics37(01) (2017) 7-15. (in Chinese)
9. Dong Hongying, Zhang Yixuan, Cao Wanlin, Ye Taoping. Experimental study on bond-slip behavior between rusted steel bars and recycled aggregate concrete.Journal of Natural Disasters26(05) (2017) 10-21. (in Chinese)
10. DONG Hongying，Li Ruijian, Cao Wanlin, Qiao Qiyun, Wu Haipeng, Zhang Lijia.Axial compression performance of rectangular concrete-filled steel tubular columns with different cell details,Journal of Building Structures37(5) (2016) 69-81. (in Chinese)
11. Dong Hongying, Cao Wanlin, Wu Haipeng, Qiao Qiyun, Yu Chuanpeng. Experimental and analytical study on seismic behavior of steel-concrete multienergy dissipation composite shear walls.Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration14 (1) (2015) 125-139.
12. Hongying Dong, Wanlin Cao, Jianhui Bian, Jianwei Zhang. The Fire Resistance Performance of Recycled Aggregate Concrete Columns with Different Concrete Compressive Strengths,Materials7(12) (2014) 7843-7860.
13. Dong Hongying, Cao Wanlin, Wu Haipeng, Zhang Jianwei, Xu Fangfang. Analysis and seismic tests of composite shear walls with CFST columns and steel plate deep beams.Earthquake Engineering and Engineering Vibration12(4) (2013) 609-624.
Dr. Dong Hongying, Professor and a Licensed Professional Engineer, has been engaged in teaching for 25 years. She has presided over and participated in more than 20 research projects under theNational Key R&D Program, the National Science and Technology Support Project, and the National Natural Science Foundation of China.She has published more than 100 technical papers and 3 books, with 98 national invention patents and 26 utility model patents filed and licensed in China. She edited and participated in the compilation of 3 national and local standards. Dr. Dong has successfully supervised 22 master students, with 9 more currently in progress.