Name: Fan Xiaoyan
Title: Associate Professor
1. Microbial ecology of biological wastewater treatment system;
2. Environmental behavior and control technology of emerging pollutants;
3. Biological safety and advanced purification technology of drinking water;
4. Microbial causes of haze and its control technology.
1.Xiaoyan Fan, Jingfeng Gao*, Kailing Pan, et al. Temporal heterogeneity and temperature response of active ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms in winter in full-scale wastewater treatment plants [J]. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2019, 360: 1542-1552.
2.Xiaoyan Fan, Jingfeng Gao*, Kailing Pan, et al. Functional genera, potential pathogens and predicted antibiotic resistance genes in 16 full-scale wastewater treatment plants treating different types of wastewater [J]. Bioresource Technology. 2018, 268: 97-106.
3.Xiaoyan Fan, Jingfeng Gao*, Kailing Pan, et al. Shifts in bacterial community composition and abundance of nitrifiers during aerobic granulation in two nitrifying sequencing batch reactors [J]. Bioresource Technology, 2018, 251:99-107.
4.Xiaoyan Fan, Jingfeng Gao*, Kailing Pan, et al. More obvious haze impacts on variations in bacteria than fungi and their co-occurrences with ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms in PM2.5[J]. Environmental Pollution, 2019, 251: 668-680.
5.Xiaoyan Fan, Jingfeng Gao*, Kailing Pan, et al. Temporal dynamics of bacterial communities and predicted nitrogen metabolism genes in a full-scale wastewater treatment plant[J]. Rsc Advances, 2017, 7(89):56317-56327.
6. Jiabin Wang, Xing Li, Zhiwei Zhou,Xiaoyan Fan*. Bacterial communities, metabolic functions and resistance genes to antibiotics and metals in two saline seafood wastewater treatment systems. Bioresource Technology, 2019, 287: 121460.
7. Xu Tan, Yan-Ling Yang, Xing Li, Zhi-Wei Zhou, Chang-Jian Liu, Yong-Wang Liu, Wen-Chao Yin,Xiaoyan Fan*. Intensified nitrogen removal by heterotrophic nitrification aerobic denitrification bacteria in two pilot-scale tidal flow constructed wetlands: Influence of influent C/N ratios and tidal strategies. Bioresource Technology, 2020, 302: 122803.
8. Jingfeng Gao*,Xiaoyan Fan, Kailing Pan, et al. Diversity, abundance and activity of ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms in fine particulate matter [J].Scientific Reports. 2016,6: 38758.
9. Jingfeng Gao*,Xiaoyan Fan, Xin Luo, et al. Insight into the short-term effect of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on active ammonia oxidizing microorganisms in a full-scale wastewater treatment plant: a DNA-stable isotope probing study [J]. RSC Advances. 2016, 6(77): 73421-73431.
10. Jingfeng Gao*,Xiaoyan Fan, Hongyu Li, et al. Airborne bacterial communities of PM2.5 in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei Megalopolis, China as revealed by Illumina MiSeq sequencing: a case study [J]. Aerosol and Air Quality Research. 2017, 17(3): 788-789.
Fan Xiaoyan, Associate Professor and Master Student Supervisor, is the Deputy Director of Research Institute of Municipal Engineering in the Faculty of Urban Construction of Beijing University of Technology. She has presided four projects, including one National Natural Science Foundation of China project, one Chinese Postdoctoral Science Foundation project, one Beijing Postdoctoral Foundation project and one Chaoyang District Postdoctoral Foundation project in recent three years, and participated in several scientific research projects as research backbone. She has published more than twenty SCI papers on international major journals in the recent five years. She is also the reviewer of many international journals, such as Bioresource Technology, Chemical Engineering Journal, Environmental International, Science of the Total Environment, etc.