Name: Cui Li
Current Professional Societies
1. Deputy Director of the Beijing Welding Society;
2. Member of the Computer-Aided Welding Engineering Committee of the China Welding Society;
3. Member of the Youth Committee of the China Welding Society;
1. Theory and technology of laser welding of light alloys;
2. Joining of dissimilar materials using novel laser welding process;
3. Preparation of metallic materials using laser additive manufacturing;
4. Design and evaluation of high-performance welding consumables.
1. Li Cui, Zhushi Wei, Biao Ma, Dingyong He, Hui Huang, Qing Cao. Microstructure inhomogeneity of dissimilar steel/Al butt joints produced by laser offset welding.Journal of Manufacturing Processes, 2020, 50:561-572.
2. Li Cui, Dongqi Lu, Dingyong He, Feng Pan. Hybrid laser-metal inert gas keyhole welding of thick steel/Al butt joints.Journal of Laser Applications, 2019, 31(2): 022410.
3. Li Cui, Boxu Chen, Li Chen, Dingyong He. Dual beam laser keyhole welding of steel/aluminum lapped joints.Journal of Materials Processing Technology, 2018, 256:87-97.
4. Li Cui, Zhibo Peng, Xiaokun Yuan, Dingyong He and Li Chen. EBSD investigation of the microtexture of weld metal and base metal in laser welded Al-Li alloys.Materials, 2018, 11: 2357.
5. Li Cui, Hongxi Chen, Boxu Chen, Dingyong He. Welding of dissimilar steel/Al joints using dual-beam lasers with side-by-side configuration.Metals, 2018, 8: 1017.
6. Li Cui, Feng Pan, Dingyong He, Li Chen. Joining 6 mm thick dissimilar steel/Al alloy butt joints using two keyhole laser-MIG hybrid welding process.Journal of Laser Applications, 2018, 30(3):032418-1 ~8.
7. Li Cui, Boxu Chen, Wei Qian, Dingyong He, Li Chen. Microstructures and mechanical properties of dissimilar Al/Steel butt joints produced by autogenous laser keyhole welding. Metals, 2017, 7(11): 492.
8. L Cui, X Y Li, D Y He, L Chen and S L Gong. Study on microtexture of laser welded 5A90 aluminium–lithium alloys using electron backscattered diffraction.Science and Technology of Welding and Joining, 2013, 18(3):204-209.
9. Li Cui, Xiaoyan Li, Dingyong He, Li Chen, Shuili Gong. Effect of Nd:YAG laser welding on microstructure and hardness of an Al-Li based alloy.Materials Characterization, 2012, 71(9):95-102.
10. Cui Li, Kutusna Muneharua, Simizu Takao, Horio Kouji. Fiber laser-GMA hybrid welding of commercially pure titanium.Materials and Design, 2009, 30(1):109-114.
Cui Li, professor and doctoral supervisor, has been teaching and doing researches at Beijing University of Technology since 1998. She received her Ph.D degree from Pukyong National University in South Korea in 2003. From 2006 to 2008, she worked as a postdoctoral research fellow from Japanese Government Scholarship program at Nagoya University in Japan.She has presided over one National Natural Science Foundation of China project, one General Equipment Department Pre-Research Fund Project, one Aeronautical Science Foundation Project, and several provincial and municipal scientific research projects. She has published more than seventy papers on international and Chinese scientific journals and four academic books.