Name: Hou Yubin
Title: Research Assistant
1. Single-frequency fiber laser
2. Preparation of fiber Bragg grating
3. Dual-frequency fiber laser
4. Low noise fiber amplifier
1. Yubin Hou, Qian Zhang, Shuxian Qi, Xian Feng, and Pu Wang, 1.5 μm polarization-maintaining dual-wavelength single-frequency distributed Bragg reflection fiber laser with 28 GHz stable frequency difference[J]. Optics letters, 2018, 43(6): 1383-1386.
2. Yubin Hou, Qian Zhang, Shuxian Qi, Xian Feng, and Pu Wang, Monolithic all-fiber repetition-rate tunable gain-switched single-frequency Yb-doped fiber laser[J]. Optics express, 2016, 24(25): 28761-28767.
3. Yubin Hou, Qian Zhang, and Pu Wang, Frequency-and intensity-noise suppression in Yb 3+-doped single-frequency fiber laser by a passive optical-feedback loop[J]. Optics express, 2016, 24(12): 12991-12999.
4. Yubin Hou, Qian Zhang, Shuxian Qi, Xian Feng, and Pu Wang, Stable microwave signal generation from PM dual-wavelength single-frequency Er-doped DBR fiber laser utilizing superimposed FBGs, [C] Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO), IEEE, 2018: 1-2.
5. Yubin Hou, Qian Zhang, Shuxian Qi, Xian Feng, Pu Wang, Dual-frequency Yb 3+-doped DBR fiber laser with 32 GHz frequency difference[C] Lasers and Electro-Optics Pacific Rim (CLEO-PR), 2017 Conference on. IEEE, 2017: 1-2.
6. Yubin Hou, Qian Zhang, Jing Wang, and Pu Wang, Noise suppression in Yb-doped single-frequency fiber laser by an optical passive-feedback loop[C] Lasers and Electro-Optics (CLEO), 2016 Conference on. IEEE, 2016: 1-2.
7. Yubin Hou, Jing Wang, Qian Zhang, Jiang Liu and Pu Wang, Widely-tunable single-frequency Yb-doped fiber ring laser[C] Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics/Pacific Rim. Optical Society of America, 2015: 28A1_2.
Hou Yubin, research assistant and graduate supervisor, is a member of the Institute of Advanced Fiber Laser Technology and Applications of Beijing University of Technology. He has presided one National Natural Science Foundation of China project. At present, we are cooperating with the university of western Australia to study the application of 2 μm single-frequency fiber laser in a new generation of gravitational wave detection device.