Name: Han Chang Bao
Current Professional Societies
Reviewers of NSFC (National Natural Science Foundation of China)
1. Semiconductor nanometers and optoelectronic devices.
2. Energy collection and application.
3. Pollution control and air purification.
1. Beijing Nova Program of Science and Technology, China.
2. Beijing Youth Top-notch Talent Support Program, China.
3. Excellent Talents of Beijing University of Technology, China.
1. Ouedraogo Nabonswende Aida Nadege, Yichuan Chen, Yue Yue Xiao, Qi Meng, Chang Bao Han*, Hui Yan, Yongze Zhang, Stability of all-inorganic perovskite solar cells, Nano Energy 67 (2020) 104249.
2. Xiao Yue Yue, Yongqiang Meng, Hongli Gao, Yichuan Chen, Qi Meng, Yanjie Bai, Hao Wang, Yongzhe Zhang, Hui Yan, Chang Bao Han*, Flexible perovskite solar cells fabricated by a gradient heat treatment process, Sustainable Energy & Fuels 4 (2020) 824-831.
3. Chen Yichuan, Qi Meng, Yue Yue Xiao, Xiaobo Zhang, Junjie Sun, Chang Bao Han*, Hongli Gao, Yongze Zhang, Yue Lu, Hui Yan, Mechanism of PbI2 in situ passivated perovskite films for enhancing the performance of perovskite solar cells, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 11 (2019) 44101-44108.
4. Zhou Kai Ling, Qianqian Zhang, Zelin Wang, Changhao Wang, Chang Bao Han, Xiaoxing Ke, Zilong Zheng, Hao Wang, Jing Bing Liu, Hui Yan, A Setaria-inflorescence-structured catalyst based on nickel-cobalt wrapped silver nanowire conductive networks for highly efficient hydrogen evolution, Journal of Materials Chemistry A 7 (2019) 26566-26573.
5. Zhou Kai Ling, Chang Bao Han*, Cai Fu Li, Jinting Jiu, Yang Yang, Ling Li, Hao Wang, Jing Bing Liu, Zhi Quan Liu, Hui Yan, Katsuaki Suganuma, Highly stable transparent conductive electrodes based on silver-platinum alloy-walled hollow nanowires for optoelectronic devices, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 10 (2018) 36128-36135.
6. Gu Guang Qin, Chang Bao Han#, Jing Jing Tian, Tao Jiang, Chuan He, Cun Xin Lu, Yu Bai, Jin Hui Nie, Zhou Li, Zhong Lin Wang, Triboelectric nanogenerator enhanced multilayered antibacterial nanofiber air filters for efficient removal of ultrafine particulate matter, Nano Research 11 (2018) 4090-4101.
7. Bai Yu, Chang Bao Han#, Chuan He, Guang Qin Gu, Jin Hui Nie, Jia Jia Shao, Tian Xiao Xiao, Chao Ran Deng, Zhong Lin Wang, Washable multilayer triboelectric air filter for efficient particulate matter PM2.5 removal, Advanced Functional Materials 28 (2018) 1706680.
8. Gu Guang Qin, Chang Bao Han#, Cun Xin Lu, Chuan He, Tao Jiang, Zhen Liang Gao, Ccong Ju Li, Zhong Lin Wang, Triboelectric nanogenerator enhanced nanofiber air filters for efficient particulate matter removal, ACS Nano 11 (2017) 6211-6217.
9. Gu Guangqin, Chang Bao Han#, Jinging Tian, Cunxin Lu, Chuan He, Tao Jiang, Zhou Li, Zhong Lin Wang, Antibacterial composite film-based triboelectric nanogenerator for harvesting walking energy, ACS Applied Materials & Interfaces 9 (2017) 11882-11888.
10. Quan Zuci, Chang Bao Han, Tao Jiang, Zhong Lin Wang, Robust thin films-based triboelectric nanogenerator arrays for harvesting bidirectional wind energy, Advanced Energy Materials 6 (2016) 1501799.
11. Li Xiao Hui, Chang Bao Han#, Tao Jiang, Chi Zhang, Zhong Lin Wang, A ball-bearing structured triboelectric nanogenerator for nondestructive damage and rotating speed measurement, Nanotechnology 27 (2016) 085401.
12. Han Chang Bao, Tao Jiang, Chi Zhang, Xiao Hui Li, Chao Ying Zhang, Xia Cao, Zhong Lin Wang, Removal of particulate matter emissions from a vehicle using a self-powered triboelectric filter, ACS Nano 9 (2015) 12552-12561.
13. Han Chang Bao, Chi Zhang, Wei Tang, Xiao Hui Li, Zhong Lin Wang, High power triboelectric nanogenerator based on printed circuit board (PCB) technology, Nano Research 8 (2015) 722-730.
14. Han Chang Bao, Chi Zhang, Xiao Hui Li, Limin Zhang, Tao Zhou, Weiguo Hu, Zhong Lin Wang, Self-powered velocity and trajectory tracking sensor array made of planar triboelectric nanogenerator pixels, Nano Energy 9 (2014) 325-333.
15. Han Chang Bao, Weiming Du, Chi Zhang, Wei Tang, Limin Zhang, Zhong Lin Wang, Harvesting energy from automobile brake in contact and non-contact mode by conjunction of triboelectrication and electrostatic-induction processes, Nano Energy 6 (2014) 59-65.
16. Han Chang Bao, Chuan He, Xiao Bo Meng, Ya Rui Wan, Yong Tao Tian, Ying Jiu Zhang, Xin Jian Li, Effect of annealing treatment on electroluminescence from GaN/Si nanoheterostructure array, Optics Express 20 (2012) 5636-5643.
17. Han Chang Bao, Chuan He, Xin Jian Li, Near-Infrared Light Emission from a GaN/Si Nanoheterostructure Array, Advanced Materials 23 (2011) 4811-4814.
Han Chang Bao, professor and master supervisor, is a core faculty member of Key Laboratory of Advanced Functional Materials of Education Ministry of China. He has presided one National Natural Science Foundation of China projects, four municipal projects from Beijing and four enterprise-funded projects. He has and published more than fifty SCI papers on international major journals and the citation times have exceeded 1500 times. He held 25 authorized patents and part of these patents have been commercialized.