Name: Guo Xiangying
Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
1. The associated editor of international journal of dynamics and control;
2. Member of nonlinear vibration committee of Chinese vibration society;
1. Mechanical vibrations and suppression;
2. Dynamics of morphing wing
3. Nonlinear dynamics of the composite plates and shells
1. Awarded by Beijing educational committee for Distinguished Young Scientists
2. The Excellent doctoral dissertation of Beijing university of technology.
1. 1. Xiangying Guo, Pan Jiang, Lin Sun and Dongxing Cao, Nonlinear Dynamics of Composite Microsheet with Graphene Skins in Non-uniform Thermal Field, Acta Mechanica Solida Sinica, 2020, DOI: 10.1007/s10338-020-00166-z .
2. Xiangying Guo，Shuaibo Wang，Lin Sun，Dongxing Cao, Dynamic responses of a piezoelectric cantilever plate under high–low excitations, 2020, Acta Mechanica Sinica, DOI: 10.1007/s10409-019-00923-5
3. Xiangying Guo, bo zhang, Lin Sun and Dongxing Cao, influence of nonlinear terms on dynamical behavior of graphene reinforced laminated composite plates, Applied Mathematical Modeling 78, 2020, p169-184.
4. Xiangying Guo, Shuaibo Wang, Wei Zhang, Experimental Exploration of Macro-fiber Composite Morphing Wing, 2019, IOP Conference Series Materials Science and Engineering 472(1):012024
5. Xiangying Guo, Pan Jiang and Dongxing Cao, Influence of Piezoelectric Performance on Nonlinear Dynamic Characteristics of MFC Shells, Complexity, 2019, ID 1970248, 15 pages.
6. Xiangying Guo, Pan Jiang, Wei Zhang, Nonlinear Dynamical Analysis of a Three-Phase Composite Piezoelectric Plate, 2020, ACMSM25. Lecture Notes in Civil Engineering, 37, Springer, Singapore
7. Dongxing Cao, Wenhua Hu, Yanhui Gao and Xiangying Guo*, Vibration and energy harvesting performance of a piezoelectric phononic crystal beam, Smart Materials and Structures, accepted.
8. Xiangying Guo, Pan Jiang, Wenhan Yan, Siu-Kai Lai and Wei Zhang, On internal resonance responses of rectangular cross-ply composite plates with graphene skins, International Journal of Structural Stability and Dynamics 19(11) 2019, DOI: 10.1142/S0219455419500573.
9. Dongxing Cao, Xiangying Guo, Wenhua Hu, A novel low-frequency broadband piezoelectric energy harvester combined with a negative stiffness vibration isolator, Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures 30(7), 2019, p1105-1114
10. Xiangying Guo, Yang Zhang, Wei Zhang, Lin Sun, Theoretical and experimental investigation on the nonlinear vibration behavior of Z-shaped folded plates with inner resonance, Engineering Structures 182, 2019, p123-140
11. Xiangying Guo, Pan Jiang, Wei Zhang, Jie Yang, Sritawat Kitipornchai, Lin Sun, Nonlinear dynamic analysis of composite piezoelectric plates with graphene skin, Composite Structures 206, p839-852, 2018.
Dr. Guo received her PhD，whose major was Mechanical Engineering in Beijing University of Technology (2007.9-2011.6). She worked in department of mechanical engineering, in Rice University, University of California, Merced and University of Queensland before. She has published more 20 scientific papers in the related worldwide journals, based on the investigation of nonlinear dynamics. Now she is interested in vibration of complex structures and control, especially in the field of the structures made of advanced material. Potential master students who are interested in these study may contact via email: eagle2008guo@yeah.Net. Scholars are welcome to discuss investigations in the related area.