Name: Ji Hui
Current Professional Societies
Senior member of Chinese Mechanical Engineering Society
1. Water hydraulics;
2. Organic wastewater treatment technology;
3. Contamination control in fluid power system
1. Ji H., Cao X.R., Nie S.L., Yin F.L. Simulation and experiment study of the self-excited oscillating mixer with abrasive jet used for the descaling of rusty steel. Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs., Part E, Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, 2019, v233 (5), 1109-1127
2. Ji H., Li O.Y., Nie S.L., Yin F.L. Simulation analysis and experimental research of a sampling valve for the seafloor natural gas hydrates survey. Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs., Part E, Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, 2019, v233 (6), 1137-1150.
3. Nie S.L., Xin D.K., Ji H.*, Yin F.L. Optimization and performance analysis of magnetorheological fluid damper considering different piston configurations. Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures, 2019, v30 (5), 764-777.
4. Ji H., Nie S.L., Bai X.R. Simulation on mechanism of contamination mitigation through Higee and hydrocyclone techniques in fluid power system, Proc. Instn. Mech. Engrs., Part E, Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, 2018, 232(1): 77-93.
5 Xin D.K., Nie S.L., Ji H.*, Yin F.L. Characteristics, optimal design and performance analyses of MRF damper. Shock and Vibration, Volume 2018, Article ID 6454932, 17 pages
6. Ji H., Nie S.L., Huang Y.Q. An interval-fuzzy two-stage stochastic programming method for filter management of hydraulic systems. Journal of Mechanical Engineering Science, 2015, 229(15): 2788-2809.
7. Nie S.L., Ji H., Huang Y.Q., Li Y.P., Huang G.H. A hybrid interval-parameter fuzzy robust programming method and its application to filter management strategy in fluid power system. Engineering Optimization, 2014, 46(01): 15-38.
8. Nie S.L., Ji H., Huang Y.Q., Hu Z., Li Y.P. Robust interval-based minimax-regret analysis method for filter management of fluid power system. Asia-Pacific Journal of Operational Research, December, 2013, 30(06): 1350021.
9. Ji H., Nie S.L., Sun H.M., Cheng Y., Li Y.P. Effects of key structural parameters on solid-liquid separation behavior of hydrocyclone separator applied to hydraulic oil purification. Journal of Process Mechanical Engineering, 2013, 227 (4): 273-286.
Ji Hui, received her Ph.D. from Beijing University of Technology in June 2017. Her current researches include soft robotic claw driven by seawater hydraulics, hydraulic cavitation and strong ionization combined technology, and multi-phase flow. She has published more than twenty SCI papers on international major journals.