Current Professional Societies:
1.Member of SPIE, LPC-COS(Laser Processing Committee of China Optical Society) and CMES; Vice-director of Beijing LPC-COS
2. Editorial Board Member of Opto-Electronic Engineering
3. Editorial Board Member of Laser & Optoelectronics Progress
1. Laser advanced micro/nano- processing;
2. Laser interaction with non-metallic material
3. Science and technique ofultrafast laserapplications.
1.New Century Excellent Talents, Ministry of Education of China.
2. Beijing NOVA, Beijing Municipal Science & Technology Commission.
3.National Excellent Doctoral Dissertation Award Nominee, Ministry of Education of China.
1. Tianyang Yan,Lingfei Ji*, Rui Ma, et al.Modification characteristics of filamentary traces induced by loosely focused picosecond laser in sapphire. Ceramics International
2.Rui Ma, Lingfei Ji*, Tianyang Yan, et al. Laser multi-focus precision cutting of thick sapphire by spherical aberration rectification,Optics and Lasers in Engineering, 126, 2020
3. Lingfei Ji*, Rui Ma, Ximin Zhang et al.Application of Laser Lift-off Technique in Flexible Electronics Manufacturing,Zhongguo Jiguang/Chinese Journal of Lasers,47(1), 2020 (Cover Paper)
4.Zhenyuan Lin, Lingfei Ji, Minghui Hong. Enhancement of femtosecond laser induced surface ablation via temporal overlapping double pulses irradiation. Photonics Research, 2020, 8 (3): 271.
5. Zhenyuan Lin, Lingfei Ji*, Yan Wu, et al. Laser-induced interfacial state changes enable tuning of the Schottky-barrier height in SiC.Applied Surface Science 469 (2019) 68–75
Ji Lingfei is a Professor and the Director of Ultrafast Laser & Precision Manufacturing Research Center, Beijing University of Technology. She is a member of SPIE, LPC-COS and CMES. She specializes inOptical Engineering, especially inlaser advanced micro/nano-processing; laser interaction with non-metallic material and ultrafast laser processing. She has presidedthe project ofNational Key R&D Program of China,over 4 NSFC projects and other basic/applied research projects. Shehasauthored/co-authored4 book chapters, 100+ scientific papers and 20+ patents granted, and10+ invited talks innational/international conferences.