Current Professional Societies
1. Membership of Chinese Pharmaceutical Association;
2. Membership of China Society of Natural Resources;
3. Membership of China Society of Biotechnology
1. constituents of traditional Chinese medicine and natural medicine;
2. quality control of traditional Chinese medicine and natural medicine;
3. the research and development of new drugs
Chinese Medicine Science and Technology Progress Award (Second Prize, State Administration of Traditional Chinese Medicine of the People’s Republic of China, 1996)
Sun Zhi-qing, Liu Li-yun, Sun Yan, Huang Sheng-yang*. Chemical constituents from Teucrium viscidum, Chinese traditional Pateent Medicine, 2020, 42 (4) : 21-27.
Huang Shengyang, an Associate Professor and Master Student Supervisor, received his doctoral degree from the China Academy of Chinese Medical Science, and then had undertaken postdoctoral research in School of Pharmacy of Peking University. At present, he is working in the College of Life Science and Bioengineering, Beijing University of Technology. He is mainly engaged in teaching and research of drug quality evaluation research and new drug development research. Now, he has undertaken a number of research projects, and has published more than forty professional papers and nine academic books.