Studies on physical and chemical characteristics of wet pricipitation and its impact on atmospheric environment.
1. Yele Sun, Guoshun Zhuanga, Ying Wang,Lihui Han, Jinghua Guo, Mo Dan, Wenjie Zhang, Zifa Wang, Zhengping Hao. The air-born particulate pollution in Beijing ---concentration composition distribution and sources, Atmospheric Environment, 2004, 38(35): 5991-6004.
2.Lihui Han, Guoshun Zhuang, Yele Sun, Zifa Wang. local and non-local sources of airborn particle pollution at Beijing, Science in China Ser. B-Chemistry, 2005, 48(3): 253-264.
3.Lihui Han, Guoshun Zhuang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Juan Li. Characteristics of re-suspended road dust and its impact on the atmospheric environment in Beijing, Atmospheric Environment, 2007, 41(35): 7485–7499.
4.Lihui Han, Guoshun Zhuang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Juan Li. The mineral aerosol and its impact on urban pollution aerosols over Beijing, China, Atmospheric Environment, 2007, 41(35): 7533–7546.
5.Lihui Han, Guoshun Zhuang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Haiyuan Wang. Characteristics of re-suspended road dust and its Significant effect on the air-borne particulate pollution in Beijing, Environmental Science, 2009, 30(1): 1-8.
6.Lihui Han, Guoshun Zhuang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Juan Li, Xiujuan Zhao. Characterization and long-range transport of aerosol over Northern and Eastern China, Proceedings of International Symposium on Asian Dust/Aerosol and its Impact on the Global Climate Change, 2010, 8: 85. (International Conference)
7. Zhijuan Wang,Lihui Han, Xufeng Chen, Shuiyuan Cheng, Yue Li, Chuan Tian, Hui Xie. Characteristics and sources of PM2.5 in typical atmospheric pollution episodes in Beijing, Journal of Safety and Environment,2012, 12(5): 122-126.
8. Haiyan Wang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Xiurui Guo, Dongsheng Chen,Lihui Han, Wei Wei. Application of laser radar in environmental influence and evaluation experiment, Research and Exploration in Laboratory,2012, 31(8): 101-102.
9. Jianlei Lang, Shuiyuan Cheng,Lihui Han, Ying Zhou, Yuting Liu. Vehicular emission characteristics in the Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei ( BTH) Region, Journal of Beijing University of Technology,2012, 38(11): 1716-1723.
10. Yue Li, Shuiyuan Cheng, Qing Huang,Lihui Han, Chao Liu, Zhijuan Wang, Chuan Tian. Chemical composition of the atmospheric particles caused by the burning of fireworks during the Spring Festival, Journal of Jinan University( Natural Science), 2013, 34(3): 328-332.
11.Jianlei Lang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Jianbing Li, Dongsheng Chen, Ying Zhou, Xiao Wei,Lihui Han, Haiyan Wang. A Monitoring and modeling study to investigate regional transport and characteristics of PM2.5pollution，Aerosol and Air Quality Research, 2013,13: 943–956.
12. Shuiyuan Cheng, Jianlei Lang, Ying Zhou,Lihui Han, Gang Wang, Dongsheng Chen. A new monitoring-simulation-source apportionment approach for investigating the vehicular emission contribution to the PM2.5pollution in Beijing, China，Atmospheric Environment,2013, 79: 308-316, 2013.
13. Wei Wen,Lihui Han, Jin Dai, Gang Wang, Chao Liu, Shuiyuan Cheng. Characteristics of PM2.5pollution and source apportionment in Tangshan during summer, Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2014, 40(5): 751-758.
14.Lihui Han, Yuanyuan Chen, Long Jia, Shuiyuan Cheng, Yongfu Xu, Hongbing Ning, Peng Zhang. Heterogeneous reactions of NO2 on the surface of MgO particles, Science in China Ser. B-Chemistry, 2014, 44(12): 2004-2012.
15. Ruijie Ren,Lihui Han, Feng Wei, Shui yuan Cheng, Jianlei Lang, Xiaoqing Zhang. Research of SO2and NOx emissions control potential of power and steel industries in Tangshan City, Journal of Safety and Environment, 2014, 14(6): 124-129.
16. Shuiyuan Cheng, Chao Liu,Lihui Han, Yue Li, Zhijuan Wang, Chuan Tian. Characteristics and source apportionment of organic carbon and elemental carbon in PM2.5during the heating season in Beijing, Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2014, 40(4): 586-591.
17. Kan Huang, Guoshun Zhuang, Qiongzhen Wang, Joshua S. Fu, Yanfen Lin, Tingna Liu,Lihui Han, Congrui Deng. Extreme haze pollution over northern China in January, 2013: chemical characteristics, formation mechanism and role of fog processing, Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics Discussion, 2014, 14, 7517–7556.
18. Gang Wang,Lihui Han, Shuiyuan Cheng, Jianlei Lang, Wei Wen, Chao Liu, Xiaowen Yang. Characteristics and source apportionment of carbonaceous aerosols during summer period in typical cities, Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2015, 42(3): 452-460.
19. Wei Wen,Lihui Han, Xufeng Chen, Shuiyuan Cheng, Yonglin Zhang. Analysis of the chemical composition of PM2.5 in Tangshan and its original sources apportionment, Journal of Safety and Environment, 2015, 15(2): 313-318.
20. Wei Wei, Zhaofeng lv, Shuiyuan Cheng, LiliWang, Dongsheng Ji, Ying Zhou,Lihui Han, Litao Wang. Characterizing ozone pollution in a petrochemical industrial area in Beijing, China: a case study using a chemical reaction model, Environ Monit Assess, 2015, 187:377.
21.Lihui Han, Shuiyuan Cheng , Guoshun Zhuang , Hongbing Ning , Haiyan Wang，Wei Wei , Xiujuan Zhao. The changes and long-range transport of PM2.5 in Beijing in the past Decade，Atmospheric Environment, 2015, 110:186-195.
22. Sen Yao,Lihui Han, Shuiyuan Cheng, Gang Wang, Xiaoqi Wang. Characteristics of Main Atmospheric Pollutants in Heating Season of Beijing, Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2016, 42(11): 1741-1749.
23.Lihui Han, Peng Zhang, Hailiang Zhang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Haiyan Wang.Pollution and source apportionment of atmospheric fine particles in Beijing, China Environmental Science, 2016, 36(11): 3203-3210.
24.Lihui Han, Hailiang Zhang, Peng Zhang, Xin Xiang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Wei Wei. Studies on precipitation and its effects on atmospheric environment in Beijing in spring and summer, China Environmental Science, 2017, 37(6): 2047-2054.
25.Lihui Han, Hailiang Zhang, Xin Xiang, Peng Zhang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Wei Wei. Precipitation and its effects on atmospheric pollutants in a representative region of Beijing in summer, Environmental Science, 2017, 38(6): 2211-2217.
26. Min Xu, Wanqing He, Lei Nie,Lihui Han, Tao Pan, Aijun Shi. Atmospheric pollutant emission characteristics from the cooking process of traditional Beijing roast duck, Environmental Science, 2017, 38(8): 3139-3145
27. Jia Jia,Lihui Han, Shuiyuan Cheng, Hanyu Zhang, Zhe Lv. Pollution characteristic of PM2.5and secondary inorganic ions in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei region, China Environmental Science, 2018, 38(3): 801-811.
28.Lihui Han, Xin Xiang, Hailiang Zhang, Hongmei Wang, Haitao Yan, Shuiyuan Cheng, Haiyan Wang. Pollution characteristics of PM1 and factors affecting the formation of haze pollution at a developed zone in Beijing, China Environmental Science, 2018, 38(8): 2846~2856.
29.Lihui Han, Xin Xiang, Hailiang Zhang, Shuiyuan Cheng, Hongmei Wang, Wei Wei, Haiyan Wang, Jianlei Lang. Insights into submicron particulate evolution, sources and influences on haze pollution in Beijing, China, Atmospheric Environment，2019, 201: 360-368.
30. Yanan Liu, Lianhong Zhong, Jing Yan,Lihui Han, Chenli Xue. Carbon compositions and VOCs emission characteristics of civil combustion fuels, China, China Environmental Science, 2019,39(4): 1412-1418.
31. Yanan Liu, Lianhong Zhong,Lihui Han,Jing Yan. Emission of gaseous pollutants and water-soluble inorganic ions from civil fuel flue gas, China Environmental Science, 2019, 39(8): 3225-3232.
32.Lihui Han, Hongmei Wang, Xin Xiang, Hailiang Zhang, Haitao Yan, Shuiyuan Cheng, Haiyan Wang, Aihua Zheng, Jinghua Guo. The characteristics of precipitation and its impact on fine particles at a representative region in Beijing. China Environmental Science, 2019, 39(9): 3635-3646.
Han Lihui, Associate Professor and Master Student Supervisor, has been engaged in teaching and research for 15 years at the Department of Environmental Sciences in the College of Environmental and Energy Engineering of Beijing University of Technology. She mainly investigatesphysical and chemical characteristics, sources, transport and formation mechnisim of atmospheric pollution, and physical and chemical characteristics of re-suspended road dust and wet pricipitation and their impact on atmospheric environment.She has presided over one project of the Ministry of Environmental Protection Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public, one project of Beijing Natural Science Foundation, one Project of Beijing Municipal Education Commission, and been engaged with several projects of the Ministry of Environmental Protection Special Funds for Scientific Research on Public, projects of Beijing Municipal Science and technology Commission, projects of the National Key Research and Development program of China, etc.. She has published more than forty SCI and EI papers on international and national major journals.