Current Professional Societies
Member of International Water Association
1. Aerobic Sranular Sludge;Biological Nitrogen And Phosphorus Removal; Microbial Ecology; DNA-stable Istope Probing;
2. Adsorption; Biosorption; Nano-scale Zero Valent iron; Persulfate Treatment;
3. Antibiotic Resistance Genes And Bacteria;Pharmaceutical And Personal Care Products; Microplastics.
1.Beijing Nova Program, (20062006A10)
2.Beijing Talent Foundation of Beijing University of Technology (2013-JH-L06)
3.Advisor for Best Master Thesis of Beijing University of Technology, (2009,2011,2012,2013,2016,2017,2019)
4.Advisor for Best Doctor Thesis of Beijing University of Technology, (2019)
1. Zhang W-Z, Gao J-F*, Duan W-J, Zhang D, Jia J-X, Wang Y-W. Sulfidated nanoscale zero-valent iron is an efficient material for the removal and regrowth inhibition of antibiotic resistance genes. Environmental Pollution. 2020;263:114508.
2. Zhang D, Gao J-F*, Zhang L, Zhang W, Jia J, Dai H, et al. Responses of nitrification performance, triclosan resistome and diversity of microbes to continuous triclosan stress in activated sludge system. Journal of Environmental Sciences. 2020;92:211-23.
3. Li D-C, Gao J-F*, Zhang S-J, Gao Y-Q, Sun L-X. Emergence and spread patterns of antibiotic resistance genes during two different aerobic granular sludge cultivation processes. Environment International. 2020;137:105540.
4. Li D-C, Gao J-F* Zhang S-J, Gao Y-Q, Sun L-X. Enhanced granulation process, a more effective way of aerobic granular sludge cultivation in pilot-scale application comparing to normal granulation process: From the perspective of microbial insights. Science of The Total Environment. 2020;707:136106.
5. Jia J-X, Gao J-F*, Dai H-H, Zhang W-Z, Zhang D, Wang Z-Q. DNA-based stable isotope probing identifies triclosan degraders in nitrification systems under different surfactants. Bioresource Technology. 2020;302:122815.
6. Gao J-F*, Duan W-J, Zhang W-Z, Wu Z-L. Effects of persulfate treatment on antibiotic resistance genes abundance and the bacterial community in secondary effluent. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2020;382(121860):121860.
7. Dai H-H, Gao J-F*, Wang Z-Q, Zhao Y-F, Zhang D. Behavior of nitrogen, phosphorus and antibiotic resistance genes under polyvinyl chloride microplastics pressures in an aerobic granular sludge system. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020;256:120402.
8. Pan K-L, Gao J-F*, Li D-C, Fan X-Y. The dominance of non-halophilic archaea in autotrophic ammonia oxidation of activated sludge under salt stress: A DNA-based stable isotope probing study. Bioresource Technology. 2019;291:121914.
9. Gao J-F*, Wu Z-L, Duan W-J, Zhang W-Z. Simultaneous adsorption and degradation of triclosan by Ginkgo biloba L. stabilized Fe/Co bimetallic nanoparticles. Science of the Total Environment. 2019;662:978-89.
10. Gao J-F*, Liu X-H, Fan X-Y, Dai H-H. Effects of triclosan on performance, microbial community and antibiotic resistance genes during partial denitrification in a sequencing moving bed bioﬁlm reactor. Bioresource Technology. 2019;281:326-34.
11. Fan X-Y, Gao J-F*, Pan K-L, Li D-C, Dai H-H, Li X. More obvious air pollution impacts on variations in bacteria than fungi and their co-occurrences with ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms in PM2.5. Environmental Pollution. 2019;251:668-80.
12. Fan X-Y, Gao J-F*, Pan K-L, Li D-C, Dai H-H, Li X. Temporal heterogeneity and temperature response of active ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms in winter in full-scale wastewater treatment plants. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2019;360(2019):1542-52.
13. Pan K-L, Gao J-F*, Li H-Y, Fan X-Y, Li D-C, Jiang H. Ammonia-oxidizing bacteria dominate ammonia oxidation in a full-scale wastewater treatment plant revealed by DNA-based stable isotope probing. Bioresource Technology. 2018;256:152-9.
14. Pan K-L, Gao J-F*, Fan X-Y, Li D-C, Dai H-H. The more important role of archaea than bacteria in nitrification of wastewater treatment plants in cold season despite their numerical relationships. Water Research. 2018;145:552-61.
15. Fan XY, Gao J-F*, Pan KL, Li DC, Zhang LF, Wang SJ. Shifts in bacterial community composition and abundance of nitrifiers during aerobic granulation in two nitrifying sequencing batch reactors. Bioresource Technology. 2018;251:99-107.
16. Fan X-Y, Gao J-F*, Pan K-L, Li D-C, Dai H-H, Li X. Functional genera, potential pathogens and predicted antibiotic resistance genes in 16 full-scale wastewater treatment plants treating different types of wastewater. Bioresource Technology. 2018;268:97-106.
17. Gao J-F*, Pan K-L, Li H-Y, Fan X-Y, Sun L-X, Zhang S-J, et al. Application of GelGreen™ in cesium chloride density gradients for DNA-stable isotope probing experiments. Plos One. 2017;12(1):e0169554.
18. Gao J-F*, Fan X-Y, Li H-Y, Pan K-L. Airborne bacterial communities of PM2.5 in Beijing-Tianjin-Hebei megalopolis, China as revealed by Illumina MiSeq sequencing: A case study. Aerosol and Air Quality Research. 2017;17(3):788–98.
19. Fan XY, Gao J-F*, Pan KL, Li DC, Dai HH. Temporal dynamics of bacterial communities and predicted nitrogen metabolism genes in a full-scale wastewater treatment plant. RSC Advances. 2017;7(89):56317-27.
20. Gao J-F*, Si C-Y, Li H-Y. Role of functional groups on protonated de-oiled soybean involved in triclosan biosorption from aqueous solution. RSC Advances. 2016;6(71):67319-30.
21. Gao J-F*, Li H-Y, Pan K-L, Si C-Y. Green synthesis of nanoscale zero-valent iron using a grape seed extract as a stabilizing agent and the application for quick decolorization of azo and anthraquinone dyes. RSC Advances. 2016;6:22526 - 37.
22. Gao J-F*, Fan X-Y, Pan K-L, Li H-Y, Sun L-X. Diversity, abundance and activity of ammonia-oxidizing microorganisms in fine particulate matter. Scientific Reports. 2016;6:38785.
23. Gao J-F*, Fan X-Y, Luo X, Pan K-L. Insight into the short-term effect of titanium dioxide nanoparticles on active ammonia oxidizing microorganisms in a full-scale wastewater treatment plant: a DNA-stable isotope probing study. RSC Advances. 2016;6(77):73421-31.
24. Gao J-F*, Luo X, Wu G-X, Li T, Peng Y-Z. Abundance and diversity based on amoA genes of ammonia-oxidizing archaea and bacteria in ten wastewater treatment systems. Appl Microbiol Biotechnol. 2014;98(7):3339-54.
25. Gao J-F*, Luo X, Wu G-X, Li T, Peng Y-Z. Quantitative analyses of the composition and abundance of ammonia-oxidizing archaea and ammonia-oxidizing bacteria in eight full-scale biological wastewater treatment plants. Bioresource Technology. 2013;138(0):285-96.
26. He Y, Gao J-F*, Feng F-Q, Liu C, Peng Y-Z, Wang S-Y. The comparative study on the rapid decolorization of azo, anthraquinone and triphenylmethane dyes by zero-valent iron. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2012;179:8-18.
27. Gao J-F*, Zhang Q, Wang J-H, Wu X-L, Wang S-Y, Peng Y-Z. Contributions of functional groups and extracellular polymeric substances on the biosorption of dyes by aerobic granules. Bioresource Technology. 2011;102(2):805-13.
28. Gao J-F*, Wang J-H, Yang C, Wang S-Y, Peng Y-Z. Binary biosorption of Acid Red 14 and Reactive Red 15 onto acid treated okara: Simultaneous spectrophotometric determination of two dyes using partial least squares regression. Chemical Engineering Journal. 2011;171(3):967-75.
29. Gao J-F*, Zhang Q, Su K, Wang J-H. Competitive biosorption of Yellow 2G and Reactive Brilliant Red K-2G onto inactive aerobic granules: Simultaneous determination of two dyes by first-order derivative spectrophotometry and isotherm studies. Bioresource Technology. 2010;101(15):5793-801.
30. Gao J-F*, Zhang Q, Su K, Chen R-N, Peng Y-Z. Biosorption of Acid Yellow 17 from aqueous solution by non-living aerobic granular sludge. Journal of Hazardous Materials. 2010;174(1-3):215-25.
31. Peng Y-Z, Gao J-F, Wang S-Y, Sui M-H. Use of pH as fuzzy control parameter for nitrification under different alkalinity in SBR process. Water Science and Technology. 2003;47(11):77-84.
32. Peng Y-Z, Gao J-F, Wang S-Y, Sui M-H. Use pH and ORP as fuzzy control parameters of denitrification in SBR process. Water Science and Technology. 2002;46(4-5):131-7.
Note:* is corresponding author
Gao Jing-Feng, professor, master and doctoral supervisor in Department of Environmental Engineering (College of Environmental and Energy Engineering), National Engineering Laboratory for Advanced Municipal Wastewater Treatment and Reuse Technology, focusing on water pollution control. He has been engaged in teaching for 19 years. He has presided one National Major Science and Technology Projects of China, four National Natural Science Foundation of China projects, four Beijing Natural Science Foundation and one Beijing Science and Technology Planning Project. He has published more than 32 SCI papers on international major journals and 40 chinese core journals, translated one book.