Current Professional Societies:Member of China Anti-cancer Association
1. Viral etiology of tumor;
2. Prevention and treatment of viral tumor;
3. Pathogenesis of human papillomavirus
1. Excellent Teachers of Beijing University of Technology, 2019;
2. Teachers' Moral Evaluation Excellent Teachers, 2019;
3. Third Prize of Hebei Science and Technology Progress Award,2019
1. Jun Hao, Shuying Li,Jintao Li*, Zhu Jiang, Maliha Ghaffar, Minglian Wang, Runqing Jia, Su Chen, Yangjunqi Wang, Yi Zeng, Investigation into the expression levels of MAGEA6 in esophageal squamous cell carcinoma and esophageal adenocarcinoma tissues, Experimental and therapeutic medicine 18(2019) 1816-1822.
2. Maliha Ghaffar, Sara Khodahemmati,Jintao Li*, Muhammad Shahzad, Minglian, Yangjunqi Wang, Changshuo Li, Su Chen, Yi Zeng, Long Noncoding RNA LINC01234 Regulates Cell Proliferation, Invasion and Apoptosis in Esophageal Cancer,Journal of cancer, 9(2018) 4242-4249.
3. Maliha Ghaffar,Jintao Li*, Lei Zhang, Sara Khodahemmati, Minglian Wang, Yangjunqi Wang, Lijiao Zhao, Runqing Jia, Su Chen, and Yi Zeng, Water carcinogenicity and prevalence of HPV infection in Esophageal cancer patients in Huaihe river basin, China, Gastroenterology Research and Practice, 4(2018) 1-8.
4. Hongwei Liu,Jintao Li*, Yubai Zhou, Qin Hu, Yi Zeng, and Mohammadzad Mehryar Mohammadreza, Papillomavirus as a Favorable Prognostic Factor in a Subset oHef ad and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinomas: A Meta-Analysis, J Med Virol, 89(2017) 710-725.
5. Shuying Li , Haie Shen, Ning Li, Suxian Yang, Ke Zhang andJintao Li*. Integration of human papillomavirus 16 in esophageal carcinoma samples，Infectious Agents and Cancer, 12 (2017) 53.
Li Jintao, Master’s Student Supervisor, is the main member of academician Zeng Yi's laboratory. He has been engaged in the study of the etiology of upper gastrointestinal cancer. The presence and type distribution of HPV in upper digestive tract tumors were analyzed by him in many high incidence area of tumor in China. He studied the relationship between HPV and the upper gastrointestinal tumors and established 3 new esophageal cancer cell lines from three esophageal cancer patients, and some of the cell were found to have HPV infection. He analyzed the HPV positive cell lines of digestive tract tumors, and the status of HPV integration and the possible integration sites were identified. He found high expression of magea6 in esophageal cancer and found a new activation mechanism of magea6. He published sixteen SCI papers on international journals.