Title:Professor Senior Experimenter
Current Professional Societies
1. Member of Beijing member Society;
2. Member of China Membrane Industry Association.
1. synthesis of new inorganic-organic composite materials;
2. hierarchical functional materials using bio-inspired synthetic strategies;
3. membrane separation and purification.
1. Award for excellence in teaching achievement of Beijing University of Technology in 2014.
2. Award of China Membrane Industry Association Science and Technology in 2012.
1.Zhenping Qin, Xiaoyan Ren, Linglong Shan, Honxia Guo*, Changle Geng, Guojun Zhang, ShulanJi, Yucang Liang*.Nacrelike-Structured Multilayered Polyelectrolyte/ Calcium Carbonate Nanocomposite Membrane via Ca-Incorporated Layer-by-Layer Assembly and CO2-Induced Biomineralization.J. Membr. Sci. 2016,498: 180–191.
2.Ye Li,Zhenping Qin, Hongxia Guo*, Hanxiao Yang, Guojun Zhang, Shulan Ji, Tingying Zeng.Low-Temperature Synthesis of Anatase TiO2 Nanoparticles with Tunable Surface Charges for Enhancing Photocatalytic Activity. Plos One. 2014, 9, 0114638.
3. Hongxia Guo*, Yiwen Ma, Pengzhi Sun, Suping Cui,Zhenping Qin,Yucang Liang. Self-cleaning and Antifouling Nanofiltration Membranes -- the Superhydrophilic Multilayed Polyelectrolyte/CSH Composite Films. RSC Adv. 2015, 5, 63429.
Qin Zhenping is Professor Senior Experimenter and Master Student Supervisor. His current research focuses on synthesis of new inorganic-organic composite materials and hierarchical functional materials by bio-inspired synthetic strategies, 2D membrane surface adjust and their properties design, Solid polymer polyelectrolyte membrane for utilization of Lithium ion battery. He has published over 70 papers and applied more than 30 Chinese invent patents.