Name: Han Min
Title: Associate professor
Current Professional Societies
Director of Data Science and Artificial Intelligence Branch, China Society of Field Statistics
1. Statistical machine learning theory;
2. Approximation of real functions.
1. State Department Special Allowance Experts, 2006;
2. Outstanding Teacher of Beijing Advanced Education;
3. Beijing Premium Teaching Materials for Advanced Education – Engineering Mechanics.
The main research results are published in Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, Science in China Series A: Mathematics, Acta Mathematica Sinica (English Series), Analysis in Theory and Applications and other domestic and foreign academic journals.
Han Min, Associate professor and Supervisor of Master’s degree students, has been engaged in teaching for 14 years. She has presided over or participated in several NSFC projects. She has published many research papers in domestic and foreign journals and been engaged in mathematical modeling guidance for many years. She has rich experience in guiding student competitions and has won a number of mathematical modeling awards.