Current Professional Societies
Beijing Optical Society
Nonlinear photonic materials and nanostructures;
BJUT Young Scholar Hundred Talents Plan
1. Yulan Fu, Xiaoyong Hu*, Cuicui Lu, Song Yue, Hong Yang, Qihuang Gong*, All-Optical Logic Gates Based on Nanoscale Plasmonic Slot Waveguides, Nano Lett., 12(11): 5784-5790 (2012).
2. Yulan Fu, Xiaoyong Hu*, Hong Yang, Qihuang Gong*, Ultrawide-Band Photon Routing Based on Chirped Plasmonic Gratings, Appl. Phys. Lett., 102(15), 151110 (2013).
3. Yulan Fu, Abay G. Dinku, Yukihiro Hara, Christopher W. Miller, Kristina T. Vrouwenvelder, Rene Lopez*, Modeling Photovoltaic Performance in Periodic Patterned Colloidal Quantum Dot Solar Cells, Opt. Express, 23(15): A779-A790 (2015).
4. Yulan Fu, Yukihiro Hara, Christopher W. Miller, Rene Lopez*, Enhancing Light Absorption Within the Carrier Transport Length in Quantum Junction Solar Cells, Appl. Optics, 54(26): 7933-7939 (2015).
5. Yulan Fu, Cary A. Tippets, Eugenii U. Donev, Rene Lopez*, Structural Colors: From Natural to Artificial systems, WIRES Nanomed. Nanobio., 8(5): 758-775 (2016).
Dr. Fu is currently an Associate Professor and Master Student Supervisor of Physics in College of Applied Science. She obtained her B.S. degree from Nankai University in 2008 and Ph.D. degree from Peking University in 2013. She was a postdoctoral research associate at the Department of Physics and Astronomy in the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill before she joined Beijing University of Technology in late 2016. Her researches are now supported by National Natural Science Foundation of China and Beijing Municipal Natural Science Foundation-Key Program. She has published more than ten research papers on plasmonic logic gates, and structural color, etc.