Name: Liu Xin
Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
1. Topological classical field theory, in particular topological fluid mechanics.
2. Topological materials in two dimensions, including topological insulators, etc.
3. Topological quantum field theory.
1. Referee for the Israel Science Foundation (ISF) and the National Foundation of Science of China (NSFC).
2. Visiting Fellowship of the Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, the University of Cambridge.
3. University of Sydney Postdoctoral Research Fellowship.
1. X. Liu, R.L. Ricca: The Jones polynomial for fluid knots from helicity, J. Phys. A: Math. Theor. 45 (2012) 205501.
Award received: selected to theHighlightof Year 2012 by the Journal.
Liu Xin, an associate professor and doctoral supervisor, is the a member of the Department of Theoretical Physics and the coordinator of the Mathematics Teaching Program of the Beijing-Dublin International College, Beijing University of Technology. His research fields are theoretical physics and applied mathematics. He has more than thirty publications in international peer-reviewed journals.