Academic Degrees：Ph. D.
Academic Title: Associate professor
1. Metallic photonic crystals
2. Surface enhanced Raman scattering (SERS)
3. Organic Electrophotonic devices
(1) Excellent head teacher of Beijing University of Technology, 2019.
(2) Zhang Xinping, Zhai Tianrui, Liu Hongmei, Wang Li, Feng Shengfei, Ma Xuemei, Pang Zhaoguang, Functionalization of nanophotonic structures and their applications in biosensors and optoelectronics, Ministry of Education, Scientific Research Outstanding Achievement Award (Science and Technology) Second Prize of Natural Science, 2012.
(3) Zhang Xiaohong, Zhang Xiujuan, Tao Silu, Zhang Chengyi, Wang Hui, Liu Hongmei, Chen Huan, Basic research on new optical functional materials for efficient photoelectric conversion, Beijing Science and Technology Achievement Award, First prize, 2011
(1) Hongmei Liu, Xinping Zhang, Tianrui Zhai, Thomas Sander, Limei Chen, and Peter J Klar “Centimeter-scale homogeneous SERS substrates with seven-order global enhancement through thermally controlled plasmonic nanostructures” Nanoscale, 2014, 6(10):5099
(2) Hongmei Liu, Xinping Zhang, and Tianrui Zhai, “Plasmonic nano-ring arrays through patterning gold nanoparticles into interferograms” Opt. Exp. 2013, 21(13):15314-15322
(3) Hongmei Liu, Xinping Zhang, Zhaoguang Pang and Tianrui Zhai，“Resonant orders of the coupled mode in waveguide metallic photonic crystals”Opt. Eng. 2013, 52(3), 034601
(4)Hongmei Liu, Zhaoguang Pang, Tianrui Zhai and Xinping Zhang “Transformation of metallic photonic structures from nano-hole to nano-island arrays through annealing process” Chinese Optics Letters, 2012, 10: 12502
(5)Hongmei Liu, Xinping Zhang and Zhihua Gao, “Lithography-free fabrication of large-area plasmonic nanostructures using colloidal gold nanoparticles” Photonics and Nanostructures - Fundamentals and Applications, 2010, 8(3):131-139
(6)Hongmei Liu, Xinping Zhang, Jingjuan Li and Yanrong Song, “Modified solution-processible fabrication of metallic photonic crystals with template removed” Chinese Optics Letters, 2009, 7(10): 912-914
(7)Hongmei Liu, Siewling Chew, Pengfei Wang, Jian He, Xiaohong Zhang and Shuittong Lee, “High Efficient Endothermic Energy Transfer in Polymeric Light-emitting Devices Based on New Cyclometalated Ir(III)-complexes” Appl. Phys. Lett., 2008, 92: 023301
(8) Hong-Mei Liu, Jian He, Peng-Fei Wang, Hong-Zhi Xie and Xiao-Hong Zhang,“High-efficiency polymer electrophosphorescent diodes based on an Ir(III) complex”Appl. Phys. Lett., 87, 221103 (2005)
(9)Xinping Zhang, Hongmei Liu, Hongwei Li, Tianrui Zhai, “Direct Nanopatterning into Conjugated Polymers Using Interference Crosslinking” Macromol. Chem. Phys. 2012, 213(12): 1285-1290
(10)Xinping Zhang, Hongmei Liu and Zhaoguang Pang, “Annealing Process in the Refurbishment of the Plasmonic Photonic Structures Fabricated Using Colloidal Gold Nanoparticles”, Plasmonics, 2011, 6: 273-279
(11)Xinping Zhang, Hongmei Liu and Shengfei Feng, “Solution-processible fabrication of large-area patterned and unpatterned gold nanostructures” Nanotechnology, 2009, 20: 425303
(12)Jian He, Hongmei Liu, Shandong Xu, PengfeiWang and Xiaohong Zhang, “A new family of solution-processible tris-(pinene-phenylpyridine) iridium(III) derivatives for polymer light-emitting diodes”, Synthetic Metals, 2009, 159: 689-694
(13)Jian He, Hongmei Liu, Yanfeng Dai, Xuemei Ou, Jing Wang, Silu Tao, Xiaohong Zhang, Pengfei Wang, and Dongge Ma, “Nonconjugated Carbazoles: A Series of Novel Host Materials for Highly Efficient Blue Electrophosphorescent OLEDs”, J. Phys. Chem. C, 2009, 113: 6761-6767
(14)Xinping Zhang, Hongmei Liu, Jinrong Tian, Yanrong Song, Li Wang, Jiaoyang Song and Guozhen Zhang，“Optical polarizers based on gold nanowires fabricated using colloidal gold nanoparticles”Nanotechnology 2008, 19: 285202
(15)Xinping Zhang, Hongmei Liu, Jinrong Tian, Yanrong Song and Li Wang, “Band-Selective Optical Polarizer Based on Gold-Nanowire Plasmonic Diffraction Gratings” Nano Letters, 2008, 8: 2653
Liu Hongmei, associate professor and master student supervisor, is the membership of Institute of Information Photonics Technology in College of Applied Sciences, Beijing University of Technology, and mainly engaged in the research of micro-nano optics. As a visiting scholar, she has studied abroad in Germany and the United States for more than one year. She has presided the National Natural Science Foundation-Youth Fund, Beijing Natural Science Foundation, Beijing Education Commission Project, Special Research Fund for Doctoral Disciplines in Higher Education, and other scientific research projects. She has published more than 40 scientific papers in academic journals and applied for 12 invention patents. She has been engaged in education for 13 years,and has taught 6 professional courses.