Current Professional Societies
1. Member of Academic Committee and Member of Degree Committee of College of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Technology;
2. Director of Applied Economics Department of College of Economics and Management, Beijing University of Technology;
3. Director of Beijing Energy Policy Research Center;
4. Vice Chairman of Beijing Branch of IEEE-IAS Industrial Application Society;
5. Vice Chairman of Beijing Branch of IEEE-PES Energy Internet Special Committee.
1. Low Carbon Economy and New Energy;
2. Energy Industry Economy;
3. Application of Big Data Technology and Energy Internet;
4. Technology Economy Theory and Method.
1. 3 Awards Above The Provincial Level;
2. 6 Invention Patents (3 First Inventor Invention Patents);
3. 5 Published Works (3 Monographs), And More Than 30 Papers.
1. Yuanying Chi, Lina Yuan*, Hongying Li, Yu Zhang, Guoqing Bai. Using LEAP Model To Predict Energy Consumption Of Beijing Under The Constraint Of Low-Carbon Economy,Ekoloji, 2019,28(107), 1205-1211;
2. Yuanying Chi, Zhengquan Guo*, Yuhua Zheng, Xingping Zhang. Scenarios Analysis Of The Energies’ Consumption And Carbon Emissions In China Based On A Dynamic CGE Model, Sustainabilty, 2014, 6(2): 487-512;
3.Wu Di, Chi Yuanying*, Peng Rui , Sun Mengyao. Reliability Of Capacitated Systems With Performance Sharing Mechanism，Reliability Engineering And System Safety.189(2019),335-344;
4. Zhiming Ding, Bin Yang, Yuanying Chi, Limin Guo. Enabling Smart Transportation Systems: A Parallel Spatio-Temporal Database Approach. IEEE Trans. Computers 65(5): 1377-1391 (2016);
5. Zhi Cai, Fujie Ren, Yuanying Chi, Xibin Jia, Lijuan Duan, Zhiming Ding. GeoInformatica,2018,4,22(2): 435-462,2018;
6. Yuanying Chi, Dongxiao Niu, Xiangyang Li, Gang Deng, Zhi Liu: Research On Evaluation Of Power Supply Service Quality Based On The Matter-element Analysis Theory, Automation Of Electric Power Systems, 2010, 34(13): 33-37;
7.Yuanying Chi, Yanliang Wang, Dongxiao Niu, Xiangyang Li:An Optimization Model Of Generating Right Exchanging Under Carbon Emission Trading, Power System Technology, 2010, 34(6): 78-81
Chi Yuanying, Professor and Doctoral Supervisorof Applied Economics, is the member of Academic Committee and the member of Degree Committee of College of economics and management, and the director of Applied Economics Department of College of economics and management, Beijing University of Technology, also is the director of Beijing Energy Policy Research Center. She also hold a post as the vice chairman of Beijing Branch of IEEE-IAS Industrial Application Society and the vice chairman of Beijing Branch of IEEE-PES Energy Internet Special Committee , and the review expert of APEC energy project team. She has worked in a large-scale energy enterprise group for many years, with complex professional knowledge background, and is good at interdisciplinary research. She was also a technical and economic expert and senior researcher of energy policy in large-scale energy groups such as State power investment and Datang electric power.She has been engaged in the research of "low carbon economy and new energy of electric power, intelligent energy and energy Internet, big data theory, method and application" and other directions for a long time.In recent years, she has presided over and mainly studied more than 30 vertical and horizontal subjects. In addition, she has won 3 awards above the provincial level, 6 invention patents (3 first inventor invention patents), 5 published works (3 Monographs), and more than 30 papers.