Current Professional Societies
1. China Association of Circular Economy, Member of committee of Experts;
2. China Environment Science Society Green Packaging Professional Committee, Vice Chairman;
3. China Ecological Economics Society Circular Economy Professional Committee, Standing Director;
4. China Ecological Economics Society Eco-industrial Economy and Technology Professional Committee, Standing Director;
5. China Ecological Economics Society Education Professional Committee, Director;
6. China Association of Resources Comprehensive Utilization, Member of Committee of experts;
7. The government of Yongxing County, Hunan, Expert of Circular Economy;
8.Institute of Climate Change and Low Carbon Economy, Renmin University of China, Professor.
1. Theoretical and Applied Research in Industrial Ecology;
2. Management and Evaluation of Renewable Resources Recycling;
3. Strategy and Policy of Circular Economy Development.
1. Packaging Waste Recycling And Management, China Circular Economy Association Science And Technology Award Second Prize, China Circular Economy Association, 2019;
2. Research On The Development Model Of CPI's Circular Economy,Third Prize Of Excellent Achievements In Soft Science Research By The National Energy Administration, National Energy Administration, 2010;
3.The 11th Outstanding Environmental Science aAnd Technology Worker Award Of Chinese Society Of Environmental Sciences, 2016.
1. Dai T, Shan S. Path Analysis of Beijing’s Dematerialization Development Based on System Dynamics[J]. Sustainability, 2020, 12(3), 829.
2. Tiejun Dai, Rui Liu. Dematerialization in Beijing from the perspective of material metabolism, Journal of Cleaner Production, 2018, (201):792-801.
3. Tiejun Dai, Wanjun Wang. The Characteristics and Trends of Socioeconomic Metabolism in China, Journal of Industrial Ecology, 2018, 22(5):1228-1240.
4. Dai Tiejun. A study on material metabolism in Hebei iron and steel industry analysis.Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2015. 95(1): 183–192.
4. Dai Tiejun. The influence of iron flow on iron resource efficiency in the steel manufacturing process. Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2011. 55(8): 760–771.
6. Dai Tiejun. Two quantitative indices for the planning and evaluation of eco-industrial parks.Resources, Conservation and Recycling, 2010. 54(7): 442-448.
7. Dai Tiejun. Low Carbon Development of the Iron and Steel Industry. 2010 The Second China Energy Scientist Forum. Scientific Research Publishing.USA, 2010, 1.
8. Wang Renqi, Dai TiejunT. Study on Ecological Compensation Mechanism of the Yellow River Basin. Environment Science and Materials Engineering, 2012, 573: 610-616.
9. Dai Tiejun, LU Zhongwu. The influence of iron-flow in steel production process on its iron resource efficiency. Acta Metallurgica Sinica, 2004. 40(11): 1127-1132.
10. Dai Tiejun, LU Zhongwu. Analysis of eco-efficiency of steel industry, Journal of Northeastern University (Natural Science), 2005, 26(12): 1168-1173.
11. Dai Tiejun, LU Zhongwu. Analysis of the relationship between iron resource efficiencies in steel production process and unit process. Acta Metallurgica Sinica, 2006. 42(3): 280-284.
12. Dai Tiejun, LU Zhongwu. Analysis of iron utilization efficiency in steel production process. Iron and Steel, 2006. 41(6): 77-82.
13. Dai Tiejun, LU Zhongwu. Two indices for quantitative evaluation of eco-industrial park area. China Environmental Science, 2006, 26(5): 632-636.
14. Dai Tiejun. Material recycling within and among enterprises. [D]. Northeastern University. 2006.
15. Dai Tiejun. Application of industrial metabolism in energy saving and pollution reduction for enterprise. Resources Science, 2009, 31(4): 703-711.
16. Dai Tiejun. Influence of element-flow in metallurgy manufacturing process on its resource efficiency. Journal of Beijing University of Technology, 2009, 35(6): 830-838.
17. Lu Zhongwu, Dai Tiejun. Influence of material flow in steel manufacturing process on energy consumption and metal yield. Iron and Steel, 2005, 40(4): 1-7.
18. Zuo Tieyong, Dai Tiejun. Sustainable development of non-ferrous materials industry and recycling economy. The Chinese Journal of Nonferrous Metals, 2008, 18(5): 755-763.
19. Dai Tiejun. On relationships among iron resource efficiency, environment efficiency and steel scrap index. China Metallurgy, 2008, 18(7): 40-44.
20. Dai Tiejun, Cheng Huiqiang. Analysis of water consumption and water saving measures in industries of China. Industrial Water Treatment, 2008, 28(10), 9-12.
21. Dai Tiejun, Wu Congcong. Evaluation of Ecological Logistics of Chinese Municipalities Directly under Central Government Based on Fuzzy Matter-element Model. Logistics Technology, 2015, 34(9): 93-107.
22. Dai Tiejun, GAO Xinxin. Sustainable development of packaging industry and recycling economy. Ecological Economy, 2014, 30(2): 149-153.
23. Dai Tiejun, Wu Congcong. Evaluation of ecological logistics of China based on pure technical efficiency. Business, 2015, (8): 73-75.
24. Han Dongmei, Dai TiejunT. Research on industrial clusters and industrial ecology. Statistics & Decision, 2009, (12): 15-22.
25. Zhang Ben, Dai TiejunT. The explanation and Countermeasure of the instability of the eco-industrial park based on the synergetic. Science and Technology Management Research, 2010, (8): 238-240.
26. Zhang Ben, Dai TiejunT. Economic analysis of rent-seeking in environmental management, China Market, 2010, (11): 121-123.
27. Zhang Ben, Dai TiejunT. Study on the structure of eco-industrial park based on synergetic. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 2011, 4(4): 11-15.
28. Han Dongmei, Dai TiejunT. Experiences and practices in the development of water recycling economy in Japan and its enlightenment to China. China Business. 2008, (17): 29-33.
29. Han Dongmei, Dai TiejunT. Research on the development of eco-industrial park based on dissipative structure theory, China Market, 2009, (11): 44-47.
30. Li Gang, Dai TiejunT. Development strategy of green economy in China. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 2011, 4(1): 14-16.
31. Wang Renqi, Dai TiejunT. Analysis on the development strategies of Ningxia wolfberry industry based on SWOT. Journal of Anhui Agri. Sci., 2012, 40(28): 14085-14089.
32. Wang Renqi, Dai TiejunT. Cost-benefit composition analysis of packaging waste recycling. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 2013, 6(2): 29-32.
33. Wang Renqi, Dai TiejunT. Foundation of packaging waste material flow analysis frame and index. Packaging Engineering, 2013, 34(11): 16-22.
34. Wang Renqi, Dai TiejunT. Mini-chemical experiment based on waste and recycling economy. Journal of Green Science and Technology, 2012, (8): 105-108.
35. Gao Huimiao, Dai TiejunT. Influential factors of Sialon synthesis by coal gangue. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 2013, 6(6): 28-31.
36. Li Jinping, Dai TiejunT. Dynamic coupling and coordination between material flow and value flow in iron and steel industry. Journal of Industrial Technology Economics, 2014, (2): 118-123.
37. Gao Huimiao, Dai TiejunT. Metabolism framework on recycling system construction of municipal solid waste. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 2014, 7(4): 9-14.
38. Gao Xiaolong, Dai TiejunT. Relation and influence of three wastes and economic growth in Shangdong Province. Environmental Sanitation Engineering, 2014, 22(1): 11-15.
39. Gao Xiaolong, Dai TiejunT. Literature review on municipal solid waste management (MSWM): Based on the method of life cycle assessment. Recyclable Resources and Circular Economy, 2013, 6(5), 7-10.
40. Gao Huimiao, Dai TiejunT. Influence factors and prediction of MSW output in Beijing. Environmental Sanitation Engineering, 2014, 22(1): 24-28.
41. Li Jinping, Dai TiejunT. Study on coordination between material flow and value flow in iron and steel industry based on scenario analysis. Environment and Sustainable Development, 2014, (3): 48-51.
Note:“T”- Correspondence author.
1. Theory and practice of substance metabolism at different scales, Beijing: Science Press, 2019.
2. Recycling and Management of Packaging Waste, chief editor, Beijing: Science Press, 2016.
3. Introduction to Resource Recycling Science and Engineering, editorial member (chapter 4), Beijing: Chemical Industry Press, 2013.
4. The Foundations of Industrial Ecology (teaching book), subeditor, Beijing: Science Press, 2010.
5. The Studies of Industrial Ecology, subeditor, Beijing: Science Press, 2015.
6. Annual Report on the Development of China’s Low-Carbon Economy (2012), editorial member (chapter 4), Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2012.
7. Annual Report on the Development of China’s Low-Carbon Economy (2011), editorial member (chapter 4), Beijing: Petroleum Industry Press, 2011.
Dai Tiejun, Ph.D. in Industrial Ecology, Postdoctoral in Resources, Environment and Circular Economy. Professor, Ph.D tutor, in Beijing University of Technology. He has been dedicated to theoretical and applied researches in Industrial ecology and circular economy over more than two decades. He has made some academic achievements in industrial ecology theory, material cycle theory and application, theory and evaluation of eco-industrial park, synthetic evaluation in regional economies and resource & environment, management and evaluation of recycling and utilization of renewable resources, circular economy development strategy and policy, etc., and established strong communication and cooperation with foreign counterparts in these fields. As the presider or main participant, He finished the projects of National Key Technologies R&D Program, National Natural Science Foundation of China, Beijing Natural Science Foundation, Beijing Social Science Foundation, Chinese Academy of Engineering, etc., and obtained some achievements. In terms of theoretical research, He builts a simplified substance flow diagram of the manufacturing process, formulated two evaluation indices of eco-connectance of an eco-industrial park and the rate of waste recovery for resource, found the stability condition of eco-industrial park, built regional (industry and waste) metabolism model, concordance analysis model of material flow and value flow, and cost-benefit model and ecological cost model for waste management. As for practical application, I formulated well-received strategies, polices and implementation plans of circular economy development for local governments, cities, industrial parks, industries and enterprises, which brought about economic and environmental benefits for local governments and enterprises. Six of them were appraised as the model units or pilots units of national circular economy. HE compiled a monograph, edited two textbooks, one English book and two other academic writings as an editorial board member or a participant, and published 50 pieces of scientific paper, and 40 of them were collected by SCI, SSCI, CSSCI and CSCD. He got the third prize of provincial and ministerial level scientific and technological achievement. The “Industrial Ecology” course that I taught was successfully voted among the Graduate Excellent Courses of Beijing University of technology. I guided two postgraduates’ thesis to get selected as the University Excellent Thesis.