Title: Associate Professor
1. Applications of Statistics
2. Quantitative Analysis of Economics
3. Risk Management
4. Technology of Economic Forecast and Decision Making
1. Cheng Lanfang, Analysis on Chinese Urban Households’ Economic Structure. Beijing: China Economic Publishing House, 2005
2. Cheng Lanfang, Liu Jinwan, Liu Yanan. A non-parameter analysis of energy use efficiency in China, The 4th International Conference on Wireless Communications, Networking and Mobile Computing (WiCOM 2008), ISBN:978-1-4244-2108-4。
3. Cheng Lanfang, Liu Jingwan, Modeling undesirable factors in the measurement of energy efficiency in China. The International Conference on Management and Service Science (MASS 2009), ISBN:978-1-4244-2108-4.
Cheng Lanfang, Associate Professor and Master Student Supervisor, has been engaged in teaching and researching on economics including applications of statistics, quantitative analysis of economics, risk management, technology of economic forecast and decision making，etc. since 2005. Up till now, she has published more than 50 papers and books about quantitative analysis of economics, teaching and education, and so on.