Name: Li Shuangjie
Current Professional Societies
Standing Board Member of Chinese Association of Quantitative Economics.
Visiting Full Professor，UCD,Ireland,2018.10-2019.10.
1. Economic model; Economic statistics.
2. Efficiency, Productivity; performance.
1. Second Prize of Beijing Philosophy and Social Science, 2004
2. Second Prize of Beijing Science and Technology Progress, 2005
1. Shuangjie Li, Chunqi Li, Modification And Application Of Total Factor Energy Efficiency Measurement, The Journal Of Quantitative & Technical Economics, (9)2018 (Top Chinese Journals).
2. Shuangjie Li, Shao Wang. A Financial Early Warning Logit Model And Its Efficiency Verification Approach [J]. Knowledge-Based Systems, 2014, 70 (SCI Q1)
1.Monograph,《Enterprise Performance Evaluation And Efficiency Analysis》2004.
2.Monograph,《Measurement Of Efficiency And Productivity And Its Application》 2010.
3.A Translation: Econometric Models, Techniques, And Applications, Michael D. Intriligator, Ronald G.Bodkin, Cheng Hsiao，2004.
Li Shuangjie, is professor and Doctoral Student Supervisor in the College of Economics and Management.
Courses taught: microeconomics, macroeconomics, statistics, econometrics, productivity and efficiency analysis (for undergraduate, postgraduate and PhD students.