1. decision support tools for energy system;
2. food-energy-water nexus system analysis;
3. big data applications in energy system.
1. Ji L, Zheng ZX, Wu TH, Xie YL*, Liu ZP, Huang GH, Niu DX. Synergetic optimization management of crop-biomass coproduction with food-energy-water nexus under uncertainties. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020, 258: 120645.
2. Ji L*, Zhang BB, Huang GH, Yan L. Multi-stage fuzzy random stochastic programming for food-water-energy nexus management under uncertainties. Resources Conservation and Recycling. 2020, 155: 104665.
3. Ji L*, Zhang BB, Huang GH, Cai YP, Yin JG. Robust regional low-carbon electricity system planning with energy-water nexus under uncertainties and complex policy guidelines. Journal of Cleaner Production. 2020, 252: 119800.
4. Ji L*, Zhang BB, Huang GH, Wang P. A novel multi-stage fuzzy stochastic programming for electricity system structure optimization and planning with energy-water nexus - a case study of Tianjin, China. Energy. 2020, 190: 116418.
5. Ji L*, Huang GH, Qiang Ma. Total consumption controlled water allocation management for multiple sources and users with inexact fuzzy chance-constrained programming: a case study of Tianjin, China.Stochastic Environmental Research and Risk Assessment. 2018, 32(10), 3299-3315.
6. Xie YL, Ji L*, Zhang BB, Huang GH. Evolution of the scientific literature on input-output analysis: A bibliometric analysis during 1990-2017.Sustainability. 2018, 10(9), 3135.
7. Ji L*, Huang GH. Xie YL, Zhou Y, Zhou JF. Robust cost-risk tradeoff for day-ahead schedule optimization in residential microgrid system under worst-case conditional value-at-risk consideration. Energy. 2018, 153: 324-337.
8. Ji L*, Liu CW, Huang LC, Huang GH. The evolution of Resources Conservation and Recycling over the past 30 years: a bibliometric overview.Resources Conservation and Recycling. 2018, 134: 34-43.
9. Ji L*, Zhang BB, Huang GH, Xie YL, Niu DX. GHG-mitigation oriented and coal-consumption constrained inexact robust model for regional energy structure adjustment – a case study for Jiangsu Province, China. Renewable Energy. 2018, 123: 549-562.
10.Ji L*, Zhang BB, Huang GH, Xie YL, Niu DX. Explicit cost-risk tradeoff for optimal energy management in CCHP microgrid system under fuzzy-risk preferences. Energy Economics. 2018, 70: 525-535.
11.Ji L, Sun P, Ma Q, Jiang N, Huang GH, Xie YL*.Inexact Two-Stage Stochastic Programming for Water Resources Allocation under Considering Demand Uncertainties and Response—A Case Study of Tianjin, China. Water, 2017, 9(6), 414;
12.Ji L*, Huang GH, Xie YL, Niu DX, Song YH. Explicit cost-risk tradeoff for renewable portfolio standard constrained regional power system expansion: a case study of Guangdong Province, China. Energy. 2017, 131: 125-136.
13.Ji L, Liang S, Xu M*, et al.Greenhouse gas emission factors of purchased electricity from interconnected grids.Applied Energy, 2016, 184: 751-758.
14.Ji L, Xiaoping Jia, Anthony S.F. Chiu, Ming Xu*. Global electricity trade network: structures and implications. PLOS ONE. 2016, 11(8): e0160869.
15.Ji L*, Huang GH, Huang LC, Xie YL, Niu DX.Inexact stochasticrisk-aversion optimal day-ahead dispatch model for electricity system management with wind power under uncertainty. Energy, 2016, 109: 920-932.
16.Ji L*, Zhang XP Huang GH, Yin JG. Development of an inexact risk-aversion optimization model for regional carbon constrained electricity system planning under uncertainty. Energy Conversion & Management, 2015, 94: 353-364.
17.Ji L, Niu DX*, Huang G.H. An optimization model for regional micro-grid system management based on hybrid inexact stochastic-fuzzy change-constrained programming. International Journal of Electrical Power & Energy Systems. 2015, 64: 1025-1039.
Ji Ling is an associate professor and master supervisor at the Beijing University of Technology. Her research focuses on decision making support, sustainable development, and energy system analysis. Her current research projects include hybrid energy system planning and management, food-energy-water nexus system, urban energy system sustainability development. Her research has appeared in Energy, Journal of Cleaner Production, Resources Conservation & Recycling, and other academic journals. She has presided two National Natural Science Foundation of China projects and several Beijing municipal projects.
She holds a Ph.D. in management from North China Electric Power University. She was a visiting student at the School of Natural Resources and Environment, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor (USA).