Name: Qiao Xiaoyong
Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
1. School of Public Policy and Management, Tsinghua University, Alumni Expert;
2. Research Center for Trade Remedy and Competition Policy, Beijing Institute of Technology, Part-time Researcher;
3. Research Base for National Defense Science and Technology Innovation and Education Development Strategy, Beijing Institute of Technology, Part-time researcher.
Economic Policy Simulation and Modeling;
Global Value Chains and Trade Policy;
Policy Decision-making and Evaluation.
1. Youth Hundred-Talent Promotion Programme, Beijing University of Technology, 2016;
2. Beijing Municipal University Youth Top Talent, Beijing Municipal Education Commission, 2017.
More than 50 articles have been published in both English and Chinese core journals.
Qiao Xiaoyong, associate professor and Master Student Supervisor in Department of Applied Economics within the College of Economics and Management of Beijing University of Technology, received Master degree in Urban Management and Ph.D. in Business Management from Beijing Institute of Technology. He completed postdoctoral research work in School of Public Policy and Management, Tsinghua University. Qiao Xiaoyong’s main research area is Economic Policy Simulation and Modeling, Policy Decision-making and Evaluation, Global Value Chains and Trade Policy. His work focuses on theoretical exploration, economic model construction, advanced econometric analysis and analysis of influencing factors and effects of policy decisions, etc. He has published a number of related articles in both English and Chinese core journals, and some of which are authoritative English academic journals and top Chinese academic journals. He also is an anonymous reviewer of several peer review journals in both English and Chinese. He has been the project leader for several research projects funded by the National Natural Science Foundation of China, the National Social Science Fund of China, the China Postdoctoral Science Foundation, the Beijing Municipal Education Commission, the Local Governmental Agencies, etc.