Name: Hu Hong
Title: Associate Professor
Current Professional Societies
1. Director of Design Education Branch of China Industrial Design Association;
2. Expert committee member of the National College of Art Education Experts Union;
3. Executive Deputy Director of China Service Design Development Research Center.
1. Service design;
2. Interactive design;
3. Design strategy.
The Young and Middle-aged Teachers of Beijing Municipal Education Commission Award, 2007;
1. Hu Hong, Hao Daitao, Bai Feiran, Zhou Jie, Brand Upgrade of Youzhou Miao Ethnic Minority Embroidery Based on Service Design Thinking, Packaging Engineering / No. 06, March 2019.
2. Li Wanqiang, Hu Hong; Zhou Jie; Design Research on Storage Space Product Service System for Automobile Passenger Transport, Proceedings of the AHFE 2019 International Conference on Physical Ergonomics and Human Factors, July,2019.
Hu Hong, associate professor and master student supervisor, is head of the research and teaching team for Service Design of Beijing University of Technology. She has been teaching for 28 years. During this period, she presided over a humanities and social sciences project of the Ministry of Education and a key project of Beijing Social Science Fund, and also participated in a number of provincial and ministerial projects. In addition, she has published more than 60 papers and four academic books in domestic and international journals and conferences.