Current Professional Societies
Member of digital video creative committee of China electronic video industry association
1.Research on virtual image design；
2.Research on interactive media design；
3.New media art research；
4.Computer application technology.
1. Third prize in the National Art Graduation Season of 2019；
2. National Outstanding Instructor Award, the 13th National Digital Art Design Competition in 2019；
3. Third Prize in national digital creative teaching skills competition of colleges and universities，2019；
4. Director of Li De Shu Ren Excellent Class, Beijing University of Technology, 2019；
5. National Outstanding Instructor Award, the 12th National Digital Art Design Competition in 2018；
6. National Bronze Award advisor, the 16th Academy Award in 2018；
7. The graduation design work of li bo, won "Excellent Graduation Design (thesis) Award of Beijing University of Technology", 2018；
8. Instructor of National Silver Award Winner Student of "the 11th National Digital Art and Design Competition, 2017";
9. National outstanding advisor, the 14th Academy Award in 2017.
Zhou Hongwei, associate professor, is postgraduate supervisor and professional lecturer in the College of Art and Design, Beijing University of Technology. He has been engaged in teaching for 17 years, and meanwhile, has presided over and participated in a number of national, provincial and ministerial research projects. He has published more than 20 papers in domestic art journals, focused in the creative transformation and innovative development of new media art, the research on the combination of digital media art and computer application technology. In addition, He is also committed to the practice of digital media art.