Current Professional Societies
Creative director of Beijing Ruiding Culture Media Co. Ltd
1. Art theory and criticism;
2. Advertising design and related theoretical research;
3. Narrative painting creation and related theoretical research.
1. Excellent instructor of Times Young Creative Awards;
2. Excellent instructor ofNational College Students Advertising Art Competition.
1. Wen Zhang, The acceptance and reconstruction of "a dream of Red Mansions" by Yangliu youth painting in Qing Dynasty, line bound book company, the first edition in June 2011.
2. Wen Zhang,"I drew a tree", China Environmental Science Press, first edition, the first edition in December 2011.
3. Wen Zhang, "You are not bad and I love you", intellectual property press, the first edition in May 2016.
4. Wen Zhang, "advertising creativity", China Construction Industry Press, the first edition in May 2018.
5. Wen Zhang, “introduction to art”, China Film Press, the first edition in October 2015.
6. Wen Zhang, Meng Chu, The paper “ review of the research on the creation and history ofFour Great Classical Novels In China serial picture in the past 100 years “,popular literature and art, issue 4, 2020.
7. Wen Zhang, Meng Chu,Chun-Ying HU, The paper “Subtle narration of grand landscape--The visual philosophy of the 70th National Day floats design” ,art and design, issue 7, 2020.
8. Wen Zhang, The paper “gathering and creativity”, art observation, No. 9, 2017
9. Wen Zhang,The paper "the dual state of Beijing folk art in urban space and coping strategies", art and design, issue 1,2017.
10. Wen Zhang,The paper "Deconstruction and Reconstruction - the writing of the transformation form of folk art in urbanization", art observation, No. 12, 2015.
11. Wen Zhang,The paper "correspondence and difference between artists' social status and development characteristics of art cluster", popular literature and art, issue 1, 2015.
12. Wen Zhang,The paper”The relative state between theory and practice”, art observation, issue 4,2014.
13. Wen Zhang,The paper “The multiple effects of network criticism”, art observation, No. 6, 2013.
14. Wen Zhang,The Paper "virtual and real construction of vision", art observation, No. 10, 2012.
15. The significance of Chinese contemporary art market collection for art history, rongbaozhai, issue 1, 2011.
Zhang Wen, associate professor and master's supervisor, graduated from the Central Academy of fine arts with a doctor's degree. She has presided one Social Science Foundation of the Ministry of Education, and participated in two National Social Science Foundation of China projects. She has published more than twenty SSCI papers on major art journals, three academic books and two textbooks, the citation times have exceeded 1000 times.