Current Professional Societies
1. One of the reporters in the recording program of people by CCTV, which refer to the introduction to Gu Hongming in Chinese history.
2. One of the reporters in the recording program by Phoenix Television, which gave some information on Gu Hongming in Qing Dynasty.
1.The history of the Communist Party of China.
2. The construction of the Communist Party of China.
3.The theoretical study of feminism in modern China.
1.As a supervisor to the excellent students in Beijing who received the first prize for the thesis in social practice in 2018.
2. As a supervisor to students who received the first prize and the second prize for the research report on Socialism with Chinese characteristics in 2019.
3. The sixth annual award for the excellent Ideological and political theory at universities in Beijing in 2012.
4. The seventh annual prize for the most favorite lecture at Beijing University of Technology in 2009.
5. The seventh annual prize for the excellent lecture at Beijing University of Technology in 2009.
1. Shi Min, The research progress and trend of modern Chinese female body history, the newspaper of Chinese women, Aug. 28, 2018.
2. Shi Min, A review of the research on the physical history of modern Chinese women, Monthly Journal of Historical Science, Feb., 2017.
3. Shi Min, The modeng before modern: the change in phrase of modern to modeng, Beijing Social Sciences, May., 2015.
4. Shi Min, The understanding on the book；English Lesson, the pedagogy of imperialism in Nineteenth-century China, Theoretical Study of historiography, Beijing Social Sciences, Mar., 2014.
5. Shi Min, The studies on the concept in historical contextualism, Journal of the Beijing University of Technology, Jan., 2014.
6. Shi Min, An analysis of the uniqueness of Gu Hongming's thought, Journal of the Beijing University of Technology, May, 2009.
7. Shi Min, a coauthor of book: Research on the effective interaction model between cultural creativity and social practice, 2013.
8. Shi Min, a coauthor of book: Zhang Zhidong shogunate, 2005.
Shi min, born in Dingzhou, Hebei Province in 1975, graduated from Renmin University of China and received Doctoral Degree in History. Right now, working in the College of Marxism as an associate professor and a supervisor for Master Degree Students. She has presided a project from Beijing Foundation of Social Science, and a project from Beijing Education Commission. As an author, she has published over 10 academic papers in recent years.